Couple of B/P revolvers

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Sim G

Couple of B/P revolvers

#1 Post by Sim G »

Pedersoli Rogers & Spencer. .44 calibre revolver. Excellent condition with drift adjustable foresight and fixed rear (meets “spirit of the original criteria”). These are not to be confused with the considerably cheaper Euroarms version, they are poles apart. The Pedersoli revolvers are used in International competitions and have won many medals at that level. Built just as tough as a Ruger Old Army, but far better. CNC machined and hand fitted. Retail wise, these revolvers are priced at nearly £1100. Asking price £395.

Uberti 1861 Navy. .36 cal revolver in very nice condition. Enhanced by the fact it is factory cut for use with a detachable shoulder stock. As can be seen from the photo, this comes with a stock and they are as rare as rocking horse poo! On top of which, they cost nearly the same as the revolver did! Shot when fitted, you’d be surprised how accurate B/P revolvers are even out to 100m! Asking price £275.

In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

Re: Couple of B/P revolvers

#2 Post by dromia »

PHwoarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Two chuffing bargains. :good:

I've always been a fan of the Rogers and Spencers.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Sim G

#3 Post by Sim G »

dromia wrote:PHwoarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Two chuffing bargains. :good:

Adam, that's what I love about you. You never fail to raise a chuckle from me!! :good:
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Sandgroper
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#4 Post by Sandgroper »

Sigh! My slot for a 36 cal ML pistol is filled.
“The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.”

Lieutenant General David Morrison

I plink, therefore I shoot.
Ovenpaa

#5 Post by Ovenpaa »

Sandgroper wrote:Sigh! My slot for a 36 cal ML pistol is filled.
You mean that new fangled thing you have just got? Pah, you know it is not worth keeping, I am happy to make a modest offer for it and enable you to free up a slot :good:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Sandgroper
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#6 Post by Sandgroper »

ovenpaa wrote:
Sandgroper wrote:Sigh! My slot for a 36 cal ML pistol is filled.
You mean that new fangled thing you have just got? Pah, you know it is not worth keeping, I am happy to make a modest offer for it and enable you to free up a slot :good:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was wondering if you'd spot this! Thank you for the kind offer :-P , but I'll have to decline.
“The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.”

Lieutenant General David Morrison

I plink, therefore I shoot.
Sim G

#7 Post by Sim G »

And these are now sold.