Southern Gun Company AR15 .223

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

Southern Gun Company AR15 .223

#1 Post by pe4king »

Well after a bit of tooing and froing in my mind (yes there is plenty of spare room Sim) I have decided to sell (unless anyone has a No4T they would like a deal on ) my AR15, I shall appologise for the pics now as they were taken with my phone in low light.
The spec is a 2006 Southern gun, it has a .223 DPMS heavy Wylde chambered barrel with birdcage flash hider, dummy gas block, quad rail forend, left and right charging handles, Miad pistol grip. Magpul PRS stock with rear monopod, Harris swivel bipod with ARMS QR adaptor. It is fitted with a Leupold Mk4 1.5-5x20 MR/T scope (hens teath spring to mind) in 1 piece ARMS QR rings.
Also 2 x 20 rd colt mags 2 x 30 rd mags and Ace drag bag.
the package deal also includes a V22 .22 upper assembly with standard iron sights, 1 x 10rd mad and 2 x 25rd mags I think thars about it, however if you have anymore questions or need better or more pics dont hesitate to ask.
I would prefer to sell this as a complete package, it really is a great rifle that hasn't dond a great deal of work, I will sorry to see it go but I would like a No4T more and sacrifices have to be made.
I would like £2600 or a deal or a near offer for it all I think you would have to throw at least another £1k to get it all new.
Attachments
IMG_0271.JPG
IMG_0270.JPG
IMG_0269.JPG
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
devil_bri

Re: Southern Gun Company AR15 .223

#2 Post by devil_bri »

Wish I had the money !! :-(
pe4king

#3 Post by pe4king »

More pics added
Forgot to add the barrel is 1 in 7" great tor heavy bullets
Attachments
IMG_0275.JPG
IMG_0273.JPG
IMG_0272.JPG
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
Sim G

#4 Post by Sim G »

There's a really offensive text coming your way.........
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
saddler

#5 Post by saddler »

...dont ya just love it when folk put AR15 gas blocks on backwards??
pe4king

#6 Post by pe4king »

Sim G wrote:There's a really offensive text coming your way.........
that was suprisingly mild by your standards :clap:
pe4king

#7 Post by pe4king »

saddler wrote:...dont ya just love it when folk put AR15 gas blocks on backwards??
sign01 prey tell it all looks fine to my eyes but they are $hagged
Edit oh yeah can see it now better sort that out tomorrow god job its blowback eh :cool2: :cool2:
pe4king

#8 Post by pe4king »

sorry I lied its a 1in 8" twist
Ovenpaa

#9 Post by Ovenpaa »

I can see we need to talk about this... :good:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
pe4king

#10 Post by pe4king »

David
Good talking to you
Now Provisionally swapped