P14 mounts

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Col

P14 mounts

#1 Post by Col »

any P14 scope mounts available for sale please
Ovenpaa

Re: P14 mounts

#2 Post by Ovenpaa »

I did reply last night but the post fairies took it...

I am also after a set of P14 mounts, I have found an Aldis 'scope and just need something to fit it with now :good:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Col

#3 Post by Col »

i have found a sight somewhere on the internet that will manufacture the mounts and fit to the rifle,but I dont think I want to spend more on the mounts than I give for the rifle.
But I may have to,my aging eyes are having problems seeing the 10 pence peice we use
as a target, Parker Hale are fine for larger targets,but my eyes need a little help
Ovenpaa

#4 Post by Ovenpaa »

Do you have a link to the site? I am interested to see what sort they do, I might even be able to manufacture some depending on the design. Have you decided on what sort of 'cope you would fit? I also struggle with old eyes these days and my P14 is a lovely shooter so adding a 'scope is of interest to me as well.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
lapua338

#5 Post by lapua338 »

Hi ovenpaa,

I know that http://www.accumounts.com manufacture steel mounts for the Pattern 14. The receiver will need to be drilled and tapped.

I have an accumount steel clamp-on mount for my K31 and it's very nicely manufactured. Much cheaper than the EAW equivalent!
bobbob
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#6 Post by bobbob »

Accumounts are good to deal with :good:
Never say something in Cyberspace you can't say Face to Face!!

Type a message, post your news,
Disagree with other members' views;
But please, do have some decorum,
When debating on the Full-Bore Forum.
Alpha1

#7 Post by Alpha1 »

Hi ovenpaa,

I know that http://www.accumounts.com manufacture steel mounts for the Pattern 14. The receiver will need to be drilled and tapped.
Drilled and tapped that is so wrong. Dont do it sell it and use the money to buy a sporting rifle with a scope on it they all go bang.
A P14 Drilled and tapped I wont be able to sleep to night now thinking about it. :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:
Andy632

#8 Post by Andy632 »

Alpha1 wrote:
Hi ovenpaa,

Drilled and tapped that is so wrong. Dont do it sell it and use the money to buy a sporting rifle with a scope on it they all go bang.
A P14 Drilled and tapped I wont be able to sleep to night now thinking about it. :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:
I know, I've got one that's drilled, tapped & had part of the ears milled off. Still shoots OK though, anybody want to buy it from me???