Sinclair Int Cyber Weekend Sale

This section is for reloading and ammunition only, all loads found in here are used strictly at your own risk, if in doubt ask again.
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should treated as suspect and not used.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should be treated as suspect and not used.

Use reloading information posted here at your own risk. This forum (http://www.full-bore.co.uk) is not responsible for any property damage or personal injury as a consequence of using reloading data posted here, the information is individual members findings and observations only. Always verify the load data and be absolutely sure your firearm can handle the load, especially older ones. If in doubt start low and work your way up.
Dangermouse

Sinclair Int Cyber Weekend Sale

#1 Post by Dangermouse »

Sinclair Int’l Cyber Weekend Sale Starts November 26th
Sinclair Int’l is running a Cyber Weekend Sale with 10% off orders over $150.00. “Doors Open” at 12:01 am on November 26th. At that time you can get the Cyber Weekend Promo Code and see selected items at big markdowns. Go to Sinclair’s Cyber Weekend Countdown Page at midnight to get the special coupon code. If you can’t wait, Sinclair’s Facebook Friends can see the Promo Code in advance. The exclusive savings run through midnight, November 29! Selected items have special, reduced prices, available all weekend.
Dangermouse

Re: Sinclair Int Cyber Weekend Sale

#3 Post by Dangermouse »

Goodness me, more at it:

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/201 ... eek-sales/

I know from past experience that midway USA will not post to the UK, but if you have a mate in the US who would get you a few of those range mats you would quickly sell them on for a nice profit.

DM
Blu

#4 Post by Blu »

I always found Sinclairs to be a wee bit on the pricey side, plenty more sites that will ship international, you just have to look and find them or drop them an email asking if the will ship to the UK.

Blu :twisted:
Ovenpaa

#5 Post by Ovenpaa »

SincInt are probably pricey by American standards but still very cheap in comparison to UK prices and they are a one stop shop for all the unusual and exotic things as well. I have heard recently they are going to stop shipping to private individuals in the UK, not sure how true this yet.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Dangermouse

#6 Post by Dangermouse »

I hope Sinclair's continue to ship. I think I will get a case trimmer this weekend and maybe a Stoney point OAL gauge.

Another reason why the Forum needs a RFD or Gunsmith.
If it was not for my occupation forbidding it, I would be tempted to start something.

DM
Ovenpaa

#7 Post by Ovenpaa »

Do you think if we had a 'tame' RFD there would be sufficient interest from the forum members for say reloading components?
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Dangermouse

#8 Post by Dangermouse »

I am mindful of what happened to Brian Fox with Berger bullets and can see that some suppliers in the industry will not tolerate that kind of dealings.
Having said that I was reading something recently where a manufacturer was prepared to deliver bulk to club houses - That may have been a US company who would have a fit if they had to ship this far.

DM
Dangermouse

#9 Post by Dangermouse »

So, as I was saying,
I was expecting some money to be returned to my account (securing fee for new car) which took longer than they promised and I missed the original Sinclair's sale.
The money finally arrived mid week and I was pleased to get an email from Sinclair's stating that several items were having a prolonged discount, including the case trimmer I was after.

I made a note to myself to get it ordered on Saturday and thought about asking the wife to make it my Christmas present.

Come Saturday I was talking to the wife, whilst stood next to our boiler unit in the kitchen, when I noticed no lights on. This is very odd, even when it blows it self out there is some message.
Checked the fuse, with 3 different fuses, then the trip under the stairs, nothing.

We are aware that several people on the estate have had boiler problems (new build estate under 4 years old) so I popped over to a friend who had experienced problems and asked if his just died without warning - it did.
He said that the plummer he used charged him £250 for a circuit board, which the plumber could not fit correctly after 4 days, so he hard wired it, resulting in more problems later on.

I had a look behind the cover and after checking several forums, it appears to be a common problem. Problem is it could be one of two things, and you don't know which one it is until you replace the parts.
It is either the Primary Circuit Board (PCB), or the control panel. Both appear to be easy "plug and play" items, with the PCB being the same board for a number of different models, and needing you to attach the pins in the correct order. I guess this is what the neighbours plummer was having problems with.

I had a look on eBay and can see PCB's for around £80. I have managed to win an auction and have one coming for £75, and hope that it does the trick. Apparently the current model is much better at handling the work loads and should last for a few more years.
If it does not work, then I will have to try and find a control panel, and so far I have not seen any for sale.

Thankfully we have a couple of fan heaters, so we will not be too cold until the part arrives. These things always happen during a weekend in winter.

No re loading Christmas gifts in the mean time, not until the boiler is up and running again,

I hope Sinclair's has a January sale!

DM
Christel
Site Admin

#10 Post by Christel »

Oh jeez Dangermouse, they always flipping pack up during the winter when you need them the most. Ours died three winters ago, I was ill for weeks. Hope you get it sorted soon!