How was Shot Show...? Got any photos :D

For everything AR15 related and the ultimate in side charging or semi auto 22 rifles. http://www.lan-tac.com
Huge selection of accessories and upgrades, all available online. We are the UK distributor for LaRue Tactical & Battle Arms Developments.
TattooedGun
Home club or Range: Dudley Rifle Club, WNSC, UKPSA, Bromsgrove

How was Shot Show...? Got any photos :D

#1 Post by TattooedGun »

As per the title really...

how did you enjoy Shot Show...?

Did you get to look round and explore, or was it all work?

Would love to see some pics of the stand and whatnot... :)

TG
DW58
Home club or Range: Cawdor RGC

Re: How was Shot Show...? Got any photos :D

#2 Post by DW58 »

FaceySpaceyBook has been absolutely swamped with Shot Show photos if subscribed to the right sites. Lots of interesting stuff, but so much of it non UK-legal. Some interesting optics and chassis systems for the rifle shooters.
Rob
.22 Anschütz 1416 | .22 Browning T-Bolt | .222 Rem CZ (Mod) | .223 Rem Tikka/KRG X-Ray chassis | .243 Win/.308 Win Sauer 200 (Mod) | .308 Win Tikka T3/GRS Bolthorn chassis | .300 WSM Tikka T3/KRG X-Ray chassis| .308 Sig Sauer SSG 3000 | 7.5x55mm K31
TattooedGun

#3 Post by TattooedGun »

Pretty much only have Lantac and Lantac USA liked on facebook that were posting from shot show, aside from Eley and their new .22 Semi Auto ammo.

I know Paul was heading over, just wondered how his personal experience was, rather than the slim glimpses that were posted to facebook, again, which were mostly advertising the stand and who was going to be there...
AR15

#4 Post by AR15 »

Finally got back from USA on Saturday after getting trapped in New York for 4 days longer than anticipated, due to snow.
Shot Show was very good for us and we had some interesting meetings with suppressor manufacturers who we are talking to re making a Dragon based can mount.
Other AK related news that we cant post yet but its good.
Rifles were on display and received very well together with a few reveals including our Dynamic Thermal Extraction system, new rail attachment system and ambi lower receiver.
Ill post a few pics asap.
AR15

#5 Post by AR15 »

TattooedGun

#6 Post by TattooedGun »

Phwoar... I think I just had a little accident... >.<

Is it wrong that I can't wait to get back from my holiday I haven't even gone on yet to come have a chat... >.< Eeeeiiibbb!!

Those look awesome!
AR15

#7 Post by AR15 »

:)
safetyfirst

#8 Post by safetyfirst »

Tasty indeed, great to see a Brit shaking up the massively crowded AR scene in the states. I've never seen anything like the hype the dragon created, genius work there.... I'd love to come and have a chat but last time it cost me a couple of grand and I'm still enjoying the fruits of that last visit....
safetyfirst

#9 Post by safetyfirst »

Just out of interest, will you be shifting production of your uk spec rifle to the states thanks to their superior manufacturing or keeping it made in the uk? I know made in the uk costs a boatload......
AR15

#10 Post by AR15 »

We have warehousing and in house production setup right now. Also outsourcing to multiple suppliers / machine shops. While the UK quality is easily as good as the US its impossible to make the stuff over here for the same money.
As an example out first order of billet uppers was 500 units that has now been increased to 800 units. The volume dictates the price so it makes more sense to manufacture over there, fulfill the US market and export a better priced product back to the UK.
That way we can reduce end costs to the customer and still deliver a high quality product. All our gear still remains designed in the UK by me though.
Volume increases over time and we are bringing more and more US distributors on board. Just signed a new one this show.

Its an insane market, it was explained to my by a well known suppressor manufacturer that If they bring out a new can at $1200 a unit, they know, pretty much that they will sell 2-3000 units instantly first orders or pre orders, at $500 profit per until they stand to make $1,500,000.00 right from the start. Thats a nice spike of sales to get you setup for your later production runs after you claw back your R&D outlay.