Swedish Army issued - Swede M90P Camo jacket - £50 posted

Anything non shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
saddler

Swedish Army issued - Swede M90P Camo jacket - £50 posted

#1 Post by saddler »

Hard to find in the UK under about £75

Used condition, but the best one I could find on the day from quite a selection at a show in Sweden.
Size label missing, which is a shame as since bringing it back swmbo has been too kind on the rations (eating type) the jacket is now too tight...
IF it still had the labels I'd have been able to swap it (via a contact) in the QM's there for one that fitted.... :oops:

Will double check the sizes shortly, but approx 40" chest.
Has many pockets & design features - typical Swedish well designed kit
A very tough jacket...will be getting a bigger one on my next trip over.

Great camo pattern, brilliant for woodland use (most Country Covers kit in Swede camo will cost well over £200)
Pics & more detailed size info to follow

EDIT:
Size is written inside in biro - 180/75
Sounds confusing, but the Swede sizing system is based on height /weight...so the height is 180, 75 is the weight in kg.

The photos below show that the collar patches have been carefully removed, as has the arm flag.
No holes or damage, aside from a small blue smudge inside near the pen pocket - which will possibly wash out - but cannot be seen from outside anyway.
Jacket was as close to mint/un-issued as I could find, as can be seen