SHED Festive give-away

'Something shiny from the SHED' - A range of shooting and reloading accessories designed and built here in the UK.
Ovenpaa

SHED Festive give-away

#1 Post by Ovenpaa »

In the spirit of all things festive we are giving away a set of our SHED Scope Levelling System wedges (Medium) and a beanie hat tongueout

Machined from 6082 T6 aluminium hard black anodised and finished with the Shooting SHED logo laser etched both sides. These will maintain parallel to better than 0,01mm (Half a thou!) across the range.

At long last you can take the guess work out of setting your scope parallel to the scope rail with this affordable and easy gauging tool which enables rapid setup in seconds.

Simply slacken the screws off slightly so the tube can rotate in the rings with some resistance, slide the wedges into place with finger and thumb and squeeze them whilst rocking the tube, once the tube stops rocking nip the screws up very slightly, remove the wedges and torque the rings down, check once more by pushing the wedges back in and hold them up to the light.

Gap range 6mm-11,5mm, this levelling system will work with all flat based rifle scopes including Nightforce that are bolted to a common rail, the system will work with flat bottomed scopes over a round receiver as long as the top of the receiver goes over centre. It will not work with open top receivers.
Wedges.jpg
So how can you win them? What new product would you like to see from the Shooting SHED in 2014, it can be anything big or small however it does need to be shooting related. First prize of a set of wedges for the best suggestion.

Second prize is one of our much coveted Shooting SHED beanie hats, perfect for keeping your ears warm at the range, walking the dog or everyday wear. As worn by shooters all over the world plus at least one HMRC/VAT man! :lol:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

Re: SHED Festive give-away

#2 Post by dromia »

Me in. :goodjob:

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
colloc43

#3 Post by colloc43 »

There must be a massive demand for quality scope/lense covers. The well known B&C that most people use are forever breaking. I would be well up for a set that would be machined out of Aluminium or St/Steel.
Come on you know you can do it!
johngarnett
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Cornwall RC @ Millpool; Duchy Shooting Assn @ Zelah

#4 Post by johngarnett »

I know you can't 'turn them up' in the Shed but a decent gun case / slip would be good.

Designed around a TR rifle with 30mm foresight and scoped Fclass, without millions of straps and buckles! Sensible pockets.

Designed by shooters, for shooters. You could give one away with your Tube gun! (accounting for it in a revised price of course ;) )

JohnG :cornwall:
johngarnett
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Cornwall RC @ Millpool; Duchy Shooting Assn @ Zelah

#5 Post by johngarnett »

OK! OK! Christel / Dromia, Help !
Double post. Don't want to look a plonker. Please delete one!!!!!
Thank you
JohnG :cornwall:
Blackstuff
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#6 Post by Blackstuff »

A shotgun magazine clamp please!

As an alternative to the Nordic Component one (and preferably one that doesn't scratch the **** out of your barrel/magazine like the Nordic one does!)

:good:
DVC
Charlotte the flyer
Home club or Range: Classified

#7 Post by Charlotte the flyer »

I like straps and buckles :squirrel:

How about the previously discussed .22lr 10 round cartridge holders

or STANAG Mag couplers for the tacticool people

or AICS stock rear knob thingummy

or some mythical motorized device that can clean the inside of cases and primer pockets in seconds
The above post probably contains sarcasm or some other form of attempted wit, please don't take it to heart.
majordisorder

#8 Post by majordisorder »

Since you started down the custom billet magazine route I'd like to see a AICS compatible 15 - 20 round mag or a Shed Monopod for my PRS stock :shakeshout:
Black Rifle - Firearms, Ammunition, Vortex Optics, MDT Chassis, AR-15 accessories and "go-faster" bits for your Smith and GSG 1911
Matt
Home club or Range: Bisley

#9 Post by Matt »

How about a good affordable adjustable spotting scope stand for when prone, not a massive tall height adjustable one and not a table top tripod - something just for when you're shooting bangbang
farmer7
Home club or Range: Inverness-shire

#10 Post by farmer7 »

A case trimmer for attaching to a battery drill. I still use my old hand powered RCBS, it gets tiresome when you're doing a 100 or so!

The dedicated electric lathe types are pricey too.

Something along these lines: http://www.accurateshooter.com/gear-rev ... e-trimmer/

Go on you know it makes sense!

PLEASE! :good: