Sinclair Int Cyber Weekend Sale

This section is for reloading and ammunition only, all loads found in here are used strictly at your own risk, if in doubt ask again.
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should treated as suspect and not used.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should be treated as suspect and not used.

Use reloading information posted here at your own risk. This forum (http://www.full-bore.co.uk) is not responsible for any property damage or personal injury as a consequence of using reloading data posted here, the information is individual members findings and observations only. Always verify the load data and be absolutely sure your firearm can handle the load, especially older ones. If in doubt start low and work your way up.
Ovenpaa

Re: Sinclair Int Cyber Weekend Sale

#11 Post by Ovenpaa »

I hope you can get it sorted for GBP75. We gutted our kitchen three years ago this December, I plastered the walls, new oak floor, re-wired and then built the kitchen from scratch with bespoke surfaces, new dishwasher. An all new kitchen, Christmas eve ish the boiler (only part of the old kitchen left) failed, so no heating over the break and silly quotes before a mate pointed me in the direction of a plumber who came out and kicked it back into life and then told me it was terminal and was likely to fail again which it eventually did.

We ended up moving the boiler soI had to re-do electrics and pipework and it was a nightmare winter with sporadic heating with the added cost of an all new boiler that I had not budgeted for. Christel went down with a heavy cold that took weeks to shake as well.

All I can say is bad luck about the boiler and I really hope the PCB resolves the issue because winter without a kitchen is bad enough, take the heating away and it is purgatory.

EDIT - I see she beat me to it on our epic boiler saga :D
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Blu

#12 Post by Blu »

DM, the same thing happened to us last winter mate. $100 call out charge just to get the a guy to look at it, luckily it wasn't a big deal and it was fixed at no extra cost. Afterwards I found out that our utility company offers a service that covers our heating and all appliances for $12 a month parts and labour included. It's kind of like an insurance thing, might be worth your while to see if your electric or gas company offers something similar. Hey can't hurt to ask mate and might save you money in the long run.

Blu :twisted:
Blu

#13 Post by Blu »

Ovenpaa, a sick Viking, now there is a scary thought. :shock:

Blu :twisted:
Dangermouse

#14 Post by Dangermouse »

Blu,

Just had a look at my suppliers (edf) service which appears to be BGP £11.25 a month. Up until now I felt that was too steep a price for what was a new boiler. In fact if I had taken it out from day one I would have paid over £472 to date.
Perhaps the time has come, where the boiler is starting to become faulty, that it is worth paying out.

Decisions,

DM
Christel
Site Admin

#15 Post by Christel »

We have too many times gone to use an insurance, dog, boiler, fridge, and each time been told that we are not eligible for whatever or we have to buy the said item at a specific shop at a specific price.

Last time was the dog insurance, I got so angry that I cancelled the lot.

Only thing we have is car, bike and house insurance and then of course the NRA.
Alpha1

#16 Post by Alpha1 »

Only thing we have is car, bike and house insurance and then of course the NRA.

The car,bike and house insurance I can understand the NRA ?
Christel
Site Admin

#17 Post by Christel »

The NRA, well really main thing is the ability to shoot at Bisley. Without the membership they won't let you shoot.
Dangermouse

#18 Post by Dangermouse »

Boiler part arrived this morning, 5 minutes later heating back on again. Feeling happy with myself, shame that was my NRA membership money!
Guess I will be seeing Heather in the new year,

DM
Christel
Site Admin

#19 Post by Christel »

Well done. Amazing what it does. A warm house and a bath!
Dangermouse

#20 Post by Dangermouse »

I could not face another cold bath