Fungunners June 14th shoot.....range report

Made or missed the shot of a lifetime? Share your shooting trips with everyone. Tell us about it. We won't laugh, honest!

Moderator: dromia

Hauptman

Fungunners June 14th shoot.....range report

#1 Post by Hauptman »

A beautiful sunny DRY morning at 600yds on Century, the wind just capricious enough to make it interesting, good banter, and a diamond marker............the stuff dreams are made of............. :shakeshout:
Then SteveE, having wound us all up by showing us his freshly re-barreled no.4 "Just off the zero range", asks if we would mind watching the sand as "It should be close, but I'm not sure".................
You all know what's coming next, don't you? Using just a two point sling, he promptly drills the geometric centre out of the Vee with his first shot......
The groan of dismay and the expletives from the Fungunners either side of him led me to think he was about to be beaten soundly about the head and shoulders, but they soon calmed down when his next shot just about made a magpie.

Great stuff !! :good:

Pete
Steve E

Re: Fungunners June 14th shoot.....range report

#2 Post by Steve E »

Was nice mornings shoot and a pleasure to meet up with you all. I am now in the process of loading up some 174gr Match Quality ammunition for the N04. I also need to adjust the bedding slightly as the new barrel is slightly larger in diameter. Hopefully have it ready for the 19th to shoot with the NRASc.

Steve
Ovenpaa

Re: Fungunners June 14th shoot.....range report

#3 Post by Ovenpaa »

Sounds like a perfect time was had, I am just sorry we could not get down to shoot with you all
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal