V reg Honda XLV600 Transalp for sale.

Anything non shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

V reg Honda XLV600 Transalp for sale.

#1 Post by snayperskaya »

Not sure if anyones interested but I have a V reg Honda Transalp sat here that would make a good winter project for someone.
I aquired it from my other halfs dad with the intention of getting it sorted but haven't got round to it.It hasn't been run for about 4 years but was used daily until he purchased another bike and I think with a new battery,fresh fuel and a bit of a service it would fire up no problem.
It is pretty much all there, I did remove the brake calipers and started to strip them and it has a full Remus exhaust system that cost a few bob.I would need a replacement rear wheel as the alloy rim has corroded around the valve stem which is common on Transalps.
It comes with the V5 (it's SORN at the mo), a Haynes manual, Honda service book and a tank cover and bag.Once sorted it would make an ideal winter bike or commuter.

Looking for £400 (engine and carbs pretty much worth that) and can provide loads of photos if anyones interested.
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!