Harkila Prohunter Jacket, Trousers and Cap New never used

Anything non shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Primer

Harkila Prohunter Jacket, Trousers and Cap New never used

#1 Post by Primer »

Due to change in priorities I'm selling my Harkila kit I brought a few months ago, they are all brand new with tags attached and only tried on in the house.

Cap is shown as Prohunter X on the label in Green with reversible top to expose the orange safety colour in size large. Looking for £50 Inc insured postage.

Jacket is the Prohunter model in green, size 50 ( 40" UK but is very roomy as I normally take a 44") looking for £380 Inc insured postage.

Trousers are the Prohunter model in green, size 54 ( 38" UK size), looking for £200 Inc insured postage.

Or £600 the lot delivered or £570 collected.

Payment by bank transfer or cash please.

Any questions please ask and please don't waste my time with stupid low offers, serious offers will be considered.