Damascus knife

Anything non shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

Damascus knife

#1 Post by pe4king »

For sale this lovely Damascus knife it has a scandi ground blade approx. 4" long which is shaving sharp, with a bone handle and leather sheath.
The knife is as new it has never been sharpened and hasn't even been out of the house in anger.

I purchased it on a whim approx. 6 months ago without thought of what I would actually do with it other than look at it.
Anyway yours for £75 posted or £70 collected.
http://s822.photobucket.com/user/pe4kin ... 1.jpg.html
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
pe4king

Re: Damascus knife

#2 Post by pe4king »

How about £30 posted
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
davidh195
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#3 Post by davidh195 »

ok - you have pm.

David
I applaud your enthusiasm, even though your grip on reality may be somewhat tenuous......
davidh195
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#4 Post by davidh195 »

PM resent :oops:

David
I applaud your enthusiasm, even though your grip on reality may be somewhat tenuous......
pe4king

#5 Post by pe4king »

Sold to David