GLOP now officially on sale

JDR imports reloading goods to order and has a special interest in historical carbines and all forms of S1 pistols and revolvers.

We also supply everything to do with wet tumbling, with machines ranging from the Rebel 17 to the large, industrial-sized CRC units.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

Re: GLOP now officially on sale

#11 Post by dromia »

Thanks, I look forward to the reply.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

#12 Post by Mike357 »

My two sample tins that I collected at Bisley wil be trialled this weekend and feedback will follow from hardened BP shooters
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
JD4570

#13 Post by JD4570 »

OK got the answer to this: It's petroleum no, synthetic yes - there's moly in the slow-speed ones.
Doz

#14 Post by Doz »

Finally managed to get to the range and put a few balls down range with a couple of my revolvers to test the Glop. I must say it performed very well, it didn't melt when applied to a warm cylinder, is pleasant to handle and everything cleaned up beautifully afterwards. Not sure what else I can say about it! I would suggest it is the equal of that well-known but horribly expensive American brand, and certainly easier to use than my own olive oil/beeswax concoction (which works well but goes from solid on a cold day to almost liquid on a warm one). I shall be buying some when the sample runs out.
JD4570

#15 Post by JD4570 »

Doz wrote:Finally managed to get to the range and put a few balls down range with a couple of my revolvers to test the Glop. I must say it performed very well, it didn't melt when applied to a warm cylinder, is pleasant to handle and everything cleaned up beautifully afterwards. Not sure what else I can say about it! I would suggest it is the equal of that well-known but horribly expensive American brand, and certainly easier to use than my own olive oil/beeswax concoction (which works well but goes from solid on a cold day to almost liquid on a warm one). I shall be buying some when the sample runs out.
Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to review GLOP. I'm delighted it worked out so well for you and of course pleased the product is of use.

As our first reviewer on here, you get free carriage on the next tin of GLOP you buy. Please e-mail me at the time to remind me OK?

Jon :good:
Doz

#16 Post by Doz »

Will do, that's very kind Jon thanks. :good: