Fox Firearms

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
Ovenpaa

Fox Firearms

#1 Post by Ovenpaa »

I have ordered bullets and reloading components in the past by phone, Brian made a note of what I needed and told me how much, I popped a cheque in the post and the parts arrived. No way had the cheque had a chance to clear and his prices are very keen as well.

He also holds a good stock of rifles.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

Re: Fox Firearms

#2 Post by Mike357 »

Stock list looks good but was dated 2009 when I checked earlier this week.
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
The Gun Pimp

#3 Post by The Gun Pimp »

Mike,

Ring Brian direct on 0161 430 8278 for latest stock.

Cheers
Vince
Scotsgun

#4 Post by Scotsgun »

He's a good bloke. I've bought a rifle and assorted kit from him in the past - all painless and quick.
Anson Deeley

#5 Post by Anson Deeley »

I bought a stainless / synthetic Howa from him when he first used to distribute them (in about 2003, now Highland Outdoors import them). So helpful. He arranged to meet up with a local dealer of mine at Weller and Dufty to save me carriage and transfer fees.
Top man, I always like seeing him at the Bisley Phoenix meet.