Club Websites

Moderator: dromia

Actionclear

Club Websites

#1 Post by Actionclear »

http://wurgabup.webs.com/

I have just finished our clubs website.

Take a look, join up, I welcome any feedback.

At the moment it has been published under the free account, so please excuse the add at the top.

Please feel free to add your own club website here.
Ovenpaa

Re: Club Websites

#2 Post by Ovenpaa »

Nice, very nice in fact, the site is friendly, easy to navigate and well laid out. I like the Blog section and the brief description of the disciplines and the pictures help explain what is happening as well. Do you take UK members? :)

Unrelated and an observation, about this site (Plus many other sites) is you give notable scores:
Gray ranked 24th in the Grand Aggregate out of a total of 1042 entries with a total score of 691.86!
But never include the 'possibles' and for people like me who don’t understand the discipline such as TR. When I see the score I think, 86 'V's' that is impressive! However I am not sure how many shots were dropped, on this occasion I assume he was only off the 5 ring for 9 shots?

Is it worth including something about how the scoring is done and size of targets so people new to the sport can use it a a reference, as an example the UK F Class short distance V's are changing or may have changed but I am not sure what to yet and I am yet to find the information...
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Actionclear

#3 Post by Actionclear »

Thanks Ovenpaa. Glad to hear it loaded quickly, we still have people of dial up in AU. :?

I like the clean webites that tell you what you want without trolling through the carp to find that one piece of information you were after.

Of course we take UK members!

I have emailed Gray himself and asked him what his total score was out of. Will update when I know the answer, but I would assume the same as you. 8-)
Actionclear

#4 Post by Actionclear »

I have added this forum to our links page. Lets hope you get some more Aussie visitors. ;)
rox

#5 Post by rox »

ovenpaa wrote:
Gray ranked 24th in the Grand Aggregate out of a total of 1042 entries with a total score of 691.86!
But never include the 'possibles' and for people like me who don’t understand the discipline such as TR. When I see the score I think, 86 'V's' that is impressive! However I am not sure how many shots were dropped, on this occasion I assume he was only off the 5 ring for 9 shots?
The Grand total is 705.141 made up of 13 shoots, some 2+10's, some 2+15's and the Queen's I which is 3 2+7's. It was won in 2010 with 698.106. The record for the current composition was set at 700.91 in 2009.