Imperial meeting cost

News from the National Rifle Association (UK)

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Please note that the NRA section has been locked until further notice.
MartinC

Imperial meeting cost

#1 Post by MartinC »

Evening,
I have just filled in my first entry to the Imperial meeting online and it added a meeting membership fee on to the total despite asking for my membership number. Is this an error? Surely if you have a NRA membership number then it shouldn't add an extra £50 to the fees as well?
IainWR
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

Re: Imperial meeting cost

#2 Post by IainWR »

Martin, you are correct. If you are a member you should not be charged meeting membership. Let us have a look and get back.

Iain
karen

#3 Post by karen »

Ah thats because you need to wait one working day to have your membership authorised after registering on the site - it does say that honest! ;)

However no problem as the lovely wonderful squadding department will notice that and you will get the meeting membership back

Love

karen
IainWR

#4 Post by IainWR »

So that's replies from two members of NRA staff, problem explained and a promise of a refund, inside 10 minutes on Easter Sunday evening - how's that for customer service?
IainWR

#5 Post by IainWR »

Martin

Just spotted that you are new to the forum. Just to explain.

I am the NRA Firearms Manager (an employee), the vice-chairman of the Shooting Committee (an elected volunteer) and the Chairman of the Target Rifle Committee of the International Confederation of Fullbore Rifle Associations (an elected volunteer from an appointed committee). Karen is Useful Person at NRA, responsible amongst several things for the admin of the Imperial Meeting, an elected member of the NRA General Council (a volunteer), a member of the NRA Membership Committee (volunteer) and Chairman of the NRA Young Shooters Fund (volunteer). Mostly ,when not at work, we go shooting. Some day the two of us are going to find out how to get through an airport on holiday without a rifle!

Iain
John25

#6 Post by John25 »

Ah! So Thats who you are?

:shakeshout:
Gun rhymes with fun.

We are constrained only by the rules of safety and our own imagination.

John

http://www.bisleyshootingservices.co.uk
MartinC

#7 Post by MartinC »

Thank you all for your replies, I did not process the payment as I thought something was wrong.i will sort that tomorrow. I will ring up and pay.
karen

#8 Post by karen »

Hiya

All sorted out at this end so if you just enter again it should all work properly

Love

Karen
MartinC

#9 Post by MartinC »

Thank you Karen, all now done and paid for.