Paco's Accurizer.

All things rimfire including target, benchrest, hunters, semi autos and plinkers.

Moderator: dromia

Blu

Paco's Accurizer.

#1 Post by Blu »

I thought that this might be of interest to the folks who shoot 22 rimfire mostly. A little tool for changing the diameter of the bullet for a tighter fit. It also makes hollow points out of round head lead. It does a few things, here's the link for those interested, it's at the bottom of the page under "THE FAMOUS ACU’RZR
THE TOOL THAT STARTED IT ALL". http://www.pacotools.com/tool_discriptions

Blu :twisted:
tikkathreebarrels

Re: Paco's Accurizer.

#2 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

Hey, I've got one of those original ac'r'zr' things. It does what it says on the tin but frankly I couldn't be that much bothered. Off the shelf hollow point kills vermin just fine.
M99
Home club or Range: FCSA(UK)

#3 Post by M99 »

They look quite interesting - anyone know of a source for them in the UK and a price?

Mike
tikkathreebarrels

#4 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

MiLisCer wrote:They look quite interesting - anyone know of a source for them in the UK and a price?

Mike
I imported my nasty nozer (or whatever it's called) direct. I think we have fewer restrictions on hollowpoint expanding than do the Americans - I could be wrong so apart from curiosity could never quite understand where the mass market demand might come from. I used it for about an hour then put it away.

I'm open to an offer I suppose...
Blu

#5 Post by Blu »

tikkathreebarrels,
I think we have fewer restrictions on hollowpoint expanding than do the Americans
I wasn't aware of any restrictions, certainly not in the State where I live. There may be restrictions in the anti states such as Illinois, apart from that I've never heard of any restrictions, I buy what I want.

tikkathreebarrels

#6 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

Blu wrote:tikkathreebarrels,
I think we have fewer restrictions on hollowpoint expanding than do the Americans
I wasn't aware of any restrictions, certainly not in the State where I live. There may be restrictions in the anti states such as Illinois, apart from that I've never heard of any restrictions, I buy what I want.

Then I'm wrong and cheers for putting me right.
Blu

#7 Post by Blu »

tikkathreebarrels, No problem mate, you did say you weren't sure. Like I said we can pretty much shoot want we want. although not illegal I'd say the only ammo the States frown upon is the armour piercing stuff, the Police don't like it for obvious reason. Personally I've never seen a need for it myself.

Individual

#8 Post by Individual »

Blu wrote: I'd say the only ammo the States frown upon is the armour piercing stuff, the Police don't like it for obvious reason. Personally I've never seen a need for it myself.

I dunno, we English types do have the occasional need for armour piercing stuff, although it has been quite a while since the last 'French Armoured Knight' problem,...you never know. They might try it again. :P
j0e_bl0ggs

#9 Post by j0e_bl0ggs »

Made this die set,