For Sale Italian BM59 Straight Pull Rifle in 7.62x51

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
PaulR

For Sale Italian BM59 Straight Pull Rifle in 7.62x51

#1 Post by PaulR »

Hi All,

Thought it was about time to re-advertise this as I'm just not using it due to my 'new favourite rifle' the L1A1. So here's a chance for you to get hold of this superb bit of kit at a revised price of £2000.00 o.v.n.o (was £2300.00).

Here's the original advert:

For Sale

Rare if not unique in the UK, BM59 Straight Pull Rifle in 7.62x51. Nearly new with only 100(ish) rounds put through it.

The rifle is a straight pull version of the Semi/Full auto service weapon developed in the 50s and early 60s for the Italian armed forces. It was based on the M1 Garand licence built by Beretta post war and its design and subsequent entry into Military Service preceded the US M14s by two years.

The rifle is complete with integral bi-pod although this is easily removable should you want to. It also comes with two magazines and the correct Garand sling.

pm me for more details/photo's.

Cheers

Paul

PaulR

"Try to fly in the middle of the air. The edges can be recognized by water, ground, rocks, and interstellar space. It is much easier to not hit anything in the middle of the air than it is anywhere near the edges."