9mm Lever Release

Anything Fullbore rifle related, Hunting, Target, Match.

Moderator: dromia

Blackstuff
Full-Bore UK Supporter

Re: 9mm Lever Release

#101 Post by Blackstuff »

Or you can use a round nosed punch and a hammer and slightly dent one of the holes. This is what mine looked like after;

DVC
Dangermouse

#102 Post by Dangermouse »

I got my barrel nut from Lan Tac @ just under a tenner. It arrived prompt and I was given some good advice re fitting etc.

Re fore end and getting items out of the USA. The Sampson that I have on mine uses a clamp system which somehow gets around the export regs. I am really happy with mine and have no hesitation in recommending that you check out the Sampson Fore ends - cheap (comparatively) as well,

DM

http://www.lannertactical.com/

https://www.samson-mfg.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?
Without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of civilisation, of the massacre of mankind.
Forever Autumn, War of the Worlds.
phaedra1106

#103 Post by phaedra1106 »

Cheers, can't find one on their site, search only comes up with a Buffer Tube Lock Ring :)

I've dropped them an email :)
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
Dangermouse

#104 Post by Dangermouse »

That's right I had to ring him, he was very helpful

DM
Without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of civilisation, of the massacre of mankind.
Forever Autumn, War of the Worlds.
phaedra1106

#105 Post by phaedra1106 »

Well, went to the range this morning and blasted off the last of the lead rounds I'd loaded, 6" group as expected (range is 20 or 25m not sure which!).

Then tried the 10 I'd loaded with reduced crimp and another 10 with reduces crimp and original slightly shorter length, first couple were 2" apart and I was almost happy until the next 8 went all over the place as usual :bad:

So, back to the Berrys copper plated and doing my best not to screw up I got 15rnds in a 1" group, did this 4 times in a row so I will def have to stock up on coppper plated, I know Lean at Bold Action have Frontier 115gr listed at €71 x 1000 so not much more than the Berrys I got in the US.
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
NoEntry
Home club or Range: Phoenix Shooters Association. Grange Rifle and Pistol Club. Jersey Pistol Club

#106 Post by NoEntry »

Have you tried 115/125 grn fmj?

Mike