INCH rifles

Post a picture or Youtube of something interesting, no peaches or muffins please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
If your post is vaguely 'Not Work Safe' please include NWS in the Subject field.
woody_rod

INCH rifles

#1 Post by woody_rod »

INCH + Eliseo

INCH + my wife (actionclear)

(topped with Nightforce NXS 8-32 x 56 scope)
Ovenpaa

Re: INCH rifles

#2 Post by Ovenpaa »

There is something strangely alluring about Gary's rifle designs, did it take much work to fit the INCH action?
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
woody_rod

#3 Post by woody_rod »

ovenpaa wrote:There is something strangely alluring about Gary's rifle designs, did it take much work to fit the INCH action?
They are weird to be sure, after working on the typical laminated stocks one see around the world these days. Absolute piece of cake to fit the action. Clever design of the stock makes the center bit fit pretty much any action. We have only taken it to the range once to test fire it (checking firing system and primary extraction under range conditions), and it got a lot of attention.

It is nothing like a typical stock to hold. I use a lovely Millenium stock for my INCH, and it is a lot different to that. Lower trigger hand position, and higher front hand position.

The best bit is there is no bedding :D :D :D

ps. there were 5 shots for testing, scored as (ICFRA): miss (elevation on scope), 1, bull, bull (through spotter 6 oclock), V to finish. It has a Pac Nor 3 groove barrel which are proving to be simply awesome.
Actionclear

#4 Post by Actionclear »

Yeah ,the grins so big because I had just won my first badge.

Go the INCH!