Shooting insurance

Anything shooting related including law and procedure questions.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Should your post be in Grumpy Old Men? This area is for general shooting related posts only please.
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

Shooting insurance

#1 Post by the running man »

Can anyone recommend a shooting insurance? I've never had to claim thank goodness,but mines up for renewal and I didn't really consider how limited the actual cover was,therefore ide like folks input and or experiences on payouts,cover,replacements, or just generally dealing with them.
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
ukrifleman

Re: Shooting insurance

#2 Post by ukrifleman »

I have public liability insurance through The Shooters Rights Association and am covered up to £10 million per claim.
Check them out at,

enquiries@shootersrightsassociation.co.uk

ukrifleman
Blackstuff

#3 Post by Blackstuff »

Never had to claim from them (thankfully), but I have Country Cover Club insurance who seem to cover everything I need (I also have cover by the UKPSA from individual membership, as well as being a member of an affiliated club with them)
DVC
Geek
Home club or Range: Diggle Range and Rossendale Fusiliers

#4 Post by Geek »

I used these, have done for many years: https://www.ccc3.co.uk/shooting-insurance
Regards,

Geek

AI AT (.308/6.5CM), Ruger PR (6.5CM), American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357/.44, Savage 6BR, RimfireMagic .22LR, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S