MAS 36

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Tommygunn
Home club or Range: Rustington Home Guard Rifle Club

MAS 36

#1 Post by Tommygunn »

I have a hankering to add a MAS 36 to the collection, and a free 7.5mm slot on the FAC for this purpose, but is there one out there for me? fingerscrossed
I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly - Peter Cook
Mauserbill
Home club or Range: Range

Re: MAS 36

#2 Post by Mauserbill »

Hello
Used to be 10 a penny as no one wanted them a few years ago, I think that you will struggle a bit to find a decent one, but they are out there but at a price.
Alpha1

#3 Post by Alpha1 »

Hi I have a MAS 36 I have owned it from new it has a very low round count its a fun gun to Shoot and very accurate. Unfortunately because of you location and the fact that there are no Registered Firearms dealers within 50 mile of me I can not help you.
ukrifleman

#4 Post by ukrifleman »

https://www.cgfirearms.co.uk/product-pa ... 2x54-rifle

Chris Goodwin at C&G has one for sale
Tommygunn

#5 Post by Tommygunn »

ukrifleman wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:49 am https://www.cgfirearms.co.uk/product-pa ... 2x54-rifle

Chris Goodwin at C&G has one for sale
He *did* and I had a chat with him yesterday about it, having emailed him at the weekend.

Unfortunately someone else is supposed to be coming for it today, but if the other bugger that got there first doesn't have it I have next refusal lol
I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly - Peter Cook
Tommygunn

#6 Post by Tommygunn »

Alpha1 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:58 pm Hi I have a MAS 36 I have owned it from new it has a very low round count its a fun gun to Shoot and very accurate. Unfortunately because of you location and the fact that there are no Registered Firearms dealers within 50 mile of me I can not help you.
Whereabouts roughly are you though?