Swiss K11 carbine

Pre 1945 action rifles. Muzzle loading.

Moderator: dromia

PeterN

Swiss K11 carbine

#1 Post by PeterN »

No-one has posted about a new rifle on here for a while. I got this K11 carbine a while ago but only just got round to taking a few photos of it. It is in good condition and came with a sling and muzzle cap. The rifle has had a stock repair. There is a crack in the wrist that has been repaired by inserting 3 wooden pegs on each side. It is a neat repair and has stood the test of time as it was done over 80 years ago. You can see the pegs under the safety ring, three on each side. It shoots OK and is a nice rifle to have.
K11 full right.jpg
K11 action right.jpg
K11 action left.jpg
Regards
Peter.
redcat
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Teesdale P&R Club.

Re: Swiss K11 carbine

#2 Post by redcat »

If you take the butt plate off you may find a small tag giving details of who the rifle was originally issued to.

Redcat
If you think you are a person of some importance, try ordering someone else's dog around.
mag41uk
Home club or Range: Aldershot R & P Club

#3 Post by mag41uk »

I had one of these and it was very accurate. On a good day would hit fig 11 at 900 yds most shots.
ukrifleman
Past Supporter

#4 Post by ukrifleman »

I sold mine and replaced it with a mod 1911, as I found the longer sight radius of the 1911 suited my ageing eyesight better.
rufrdr

#5 Post by rufrdr »

Very nice K11! I've owned several K11s over the years, they are nice shooters and reasonably accurate. Very slick action. Here's two of them, but now gone, sold to fund some other fancy.

"Everybody dies...the thing is, to die well"

Jack Harper