BSA12/15 Bits and Bobs

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
drone

BSA12/15 Bits and Bobs

#1 Post by drone »

I scrapped my 12/15 target gun as it couldn't get sold and I needed the slot on my FAC, before it went I stripped the action out, removed the sights and put the stock accessories away.
The sight is a parker-hale 7A complete with foresight, brass case containing spare fore sight elements and screws. It bears all the hall marks of being used for most of its 76 years.
The action parts I salvaged include the firing pin and spring, sear, trigger, extractor/ejector and all the action pins bar the main one which had to go to scrap as it was attached to a proofed component.
parker hale 7A sight with spare foresight elements.jpg
12 15 accessories.jpg
12 15 spares.jpg
A once only opportunity to obtain this memorabilia that could come in useful if some of your bits break.
I'll let the lot go for a measly £75 including postage to go toward funding a new tang peep sight for a Rossi R92.
drone

Re: BSA12/15 Bits and Bobs

#2 Post by drone »

^^^^^

#3 Post by 1066 »

I could find a home for the little brass element holder if you would split separately.
TARGETMASTER
an altogether better trickler
www.targetmasteruk.com

#4 Post by 1066 »

Such a shame these great little rifles are so undervalued. I guess a lot of us oldies cut our shooting teeth on the trusty 12/15's
TARGETMASTER
an altogether better trickler
www.targetmasteruk.com
Mauserbill
Home club or Range: Range

#5 Post by Mauserbill »

Hello
PM sent