Proof House charges

Anything shooting related including law and procedure questions.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Should your post be in Grumpy Old Men? This area is for general shooting related posts only please.
Graham M

Re: Proof House charges

#11 Post by Graham M »

BASC are frikkin eejits.......................they are treacherous eejits. I remember them employing Paul Dale as there firearms "Licensing Expert" HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bill Harriman BASC’s director of firearms said: “I am delighted to welcome Paul to the team. He brings a wealth of firearms licensing experience which will be invaluable in our dealings with police firearms licensing departments. BASC is the only shooting organisation with an integral firearms team and Paul’s arrival will enhance our capability to give top quality service to our members”.
BASC’s firearms department receives on average 450 firearms licensing enquiries from members per month.
Paul Dale said: “I hope my experience of firearms licensing will add to the expertise within the BASC firearms team. I am here to help BASC members who are trying to negotiate the often-complicated licensing process. Different forces can apply different rules and standards. We want to ensure that members are treated fairly by the police and that they are complying with the law in their applications.”
There to help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That frikkin asshole was head of firearms licensing at Staffs police, and he was the dread of any shooter wanting to obtain different firearms. He made life as difficult as he could, not only for gun owners but for his own firearms licensing dept' and they were glad to get rid of him when he transferred the West Midlands, who then saw even more disruption as one FEO after another resigned due to his belligerent attitude.

He then joined BASC to help with licensing problems caused by unhelpful firearms depts; The hypocrisy is staggering........................ 5mith
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Blackstuff

#12 Post by Blackstuff »

Some times the worst enemy makes the best friend. It all depends on whether he can change tracks or not
DVC
Graham M

#13 Post by Graham M »

On a lighter note, I went to pick up my rifles last week and look what was there being proofed.

25 pounder.jpg
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.