Guns seized....again

Anything shooting related including law and procedure questions.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Should your post be in Grumpy Old Men? This area is for general shooting related posts only please.
Alpha1

Re: Guns seized....again

#91 Post by Alpha1 »

Thats £225 for a matching set a rollerball and a matching fountain pen in a fancy box I have a set here you can raffle them or auction them if you want.
Alpha1

#92 Post by Alpha1 »

pen 1.jpg
pen 2.jpg
pen 3.jpg
walesdave

#93 Post by walesdave »

Alpha1 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:39 am Thats £225 for a matching set a rollerball and a matching fountain pen in a fancy box I have a set here you can raffle them or auction them if you want.
Thanks for the offer; really is appreciated.

I last emailed the FEO two weeks ago next Monday to give her the details of my oncologist (at her request). I think giving her two weeks to contact the oncologist to see how I'm doing and how my treatment went etc. is sufficient so going to email her this coming Monday for an update. If she doesn't respond with a 'positive' update then my solicitor is ready to send the Letter Before Action - if this happens, then I'll start the fundraising to start the county court process (it's County Court and not High Court as I'll be suing for Disabilty Discrimination rather than for a Judicial Review.

So, watch this space :wave:
Dellboy
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#94 Post by Dellboy »

HOW MUCH A TICKET ?
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

#95 Post by 1066 »

Dellboy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:31 pm HOW MUCH A TICKET ?
+1
TARGETMASTER
an altogether better trickler
www.targetmasteruk.com
Alpha1

#96 Post by Alpha1 »

Wow slow down missedagain asked why dont I make a couple of pens to auction to help the Guy out.
So I offered to donate a pen set if walesdave thinks it will help to raise funds for his cause.
The moderators might have an issue with that.
If wales dave thinks it will help if he lets me have his email address I can send the pens to him. Once he sees them in the flesh if he thinks they are worth selling then he can raffle them or auction them.
I have done this before I make and donate pens all the time to local Charities.
I suggest he sells a number for £10 you choose a number between 1 to 50 if they all sell he makes £500 or 1 to a 100 and he makes £1000.
If it goes well I am willing to donate three sets of pens.
Alpha1

#97 Post by Alpha1 »

A little bit of info about the pens.
Yes I apolagise I know it is not a pen forum but I was asked.
I am well known in the World of pen turning.
The pens I am offering are a fountain pen and a Rollerball set in a nice box.
The blanks the pens are turned from are genuine Conway Stuart blanks Conway Stuart pens start at £500 and can sell for over £5000.
The fountain pen is fitted with a German made ink convertor it does not use the little plastic ink sacs you fill it from a bottle of ink. I can supply ink in lots of different colours.
It is fitted with a quality nib.
The Rollerball is fitted with a superior German cartridge it will also accept a parker re fill.
I have sold lots of these pens and never had a complaint.
walesdave

#98 Post by walesdave »

Cheers Alpha1. These sound like works of art rather than writing implements.

Let me see what happens early next week and how Gwent Police react to the LBA (if / when it gets sent), once that happens I'll l know if the next step is court and the costs associated with it. There is also a (very, very) small chance my solicitor can get the Equalities Commission to finance a case - but this is a very long shot.

I'll not be trying to raise any funds until I know I need to.
Dellboy
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#99 Post by Dellboy »

Alpha1 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:52 pm Wow slow down missedagain asked why dont I make a couple of pens to auction to help the Guy out.
So I offered to donate a pen set if walesdave thinks it will help to raise funds for his cause.
The moderators might have an issue with that.
If wales dave thinks it will help if he lets me have his email address I can send the pens to him. Once he sees them in the flesh if he thinks they are worth selling then he can raffle them or auction them.
I have done this before I make and donate pens all the time to local Charities.
I suggest he sells a number for £10 you choose a number between 1 to 50 if they all sell he makes £500 or 1 to a 100 and he makes £1000.
If it goes well I am willing to donate three sets of pens.

use the bonus ball on the lottery so 59 numbers no pulling a ticket out of the hat
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

Alpha1

#100 Post by Alpha1 »

walesdave wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:40 am Cheers Alpha1. These sound like works of art rather than writing implements.

Let me see what happens early next week and how Gwent Police react to the LBA (if / when it gets sent), once that happens I'll l know if the next step is court and the costs associated with it. There is also a (very, very) small chance my solicitor can get the Equalities Commission to finance a case - but this is a very long shot.

I'll not be trying to raise any funds until I know I need to.
Well yes they are meant to be a works of art thats what I strive for. As you dont need this set at the moment it will be donated to Zoes place to be raffled probably the week after next. (I have taken a week off) We do a lot of stuff for Zoes.
The offer still stands if you think pen sets will help to raise funds just shout out but I will have to actualy make them they are all hand made so bare that in mind they will not be made in a day.

https://www.zoes-place.org.uk/