Charles Goadby - Just Stop Oil

Post a picture or Youtube of something interesting, no peaches or muffins please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
If your post is vaguely 'Not Work Safe' please include NWS in the Subject field.
Christel
Site Admin

Charles Goadby - Just Stop Oil

#1 Post by Christel »

https://twitter.com/thisfarmlife/status ... 65Eqw&s=03

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find this clip elsewhere. Ovenpaa showed it to me. Hypocrites spring to mind.
Graham M

Re: Charles Goadby - Just Stop Oil

#2 Post by Graham M »

Like all eco warriors they are a bunch of trouble making hypocrites. The mongrels that blocked the M25 and caused chaos over the use of our cars are amongst the worst. They drive to their point of disruption, block the motorway to stop people getting to work or holidays and then drive home again. One of the more hypocritical assholes is the wife of a man responsible for traffic flow, who lives in a luxurious £1.5 million home, paid for by the salary of her husband, and then campaigns to get them banned and taken off our roads.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16390306/ ... -tfl-boss/
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
stottycake
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Tcsc,.gardners guns,

#3 Post by stottycake »

And another hypocrite Simon o'brian on find it fix flog it, he twists on at Henry Cole about motor bikes and cars,as he is a so called cyclist, but drives around the country with Cole in a land rover looking for things to do up,
He makes me wretch
Geek
Site Supporter Since 2020
Home club or Range: Diggle Range and Rossendale Fusiliers

#4 Post by Geek »

All the eco mentalist annoy me! Many should be charged, fined and/or doing a prison sentence for the damage / obstruction they have caused. If they want to protest, then that is their choice, however, do it peacefully and do not interfere with others.

Why were the Insulate Britain brigade and Extinction Rebellion and all the off-shoots not charged with obstruction? Also, what about those that go round letting/puncturing tyres of 4x4's
Regards,

Geek

AI AT (.308/6.5CM), Ruger PR (6.5CM), American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357/.44, Savage 6BR, RimfireMagic .22LR, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S
Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

#5 Post by Dark Skies »

If one reads further ...
"Just Stop Oil
Hey Charles, you are right to be angry at what has been left behind after the tunnel was cleared. To clarify, these items were brought out by the police whilst they were forcibly removing the tunnellers who were subsequently arrested and not allowed take items away with them.
The tunnel was then filled in with concrete by the police whilst the area was cordoned off by police and it appears they have left the remains of their eviction operation there. Thanks for bring this to our attention so we can organise a clean up – dm us for details."
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."