Covid 19 vaccinations for all over 50 from September

Moderator: dromia

Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: Covid 19 vaccinations for all over 50 from September

#61 Post by Blackstuff »

Pippin89 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:54 am
Blackstuff wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:53 am Yes, yes of course oh Oracle. Now I said I wasn't going to come back to this but frankly after the above I feel i have to. Just one question jab Obi-Wan. How many people to date, or in the last recorded year have died FROM Covid with no comorbidities? (I'll not hammer the point home by asking for the age range breakdown as well.)
While it is impossible to know the exact numbers, Pete's link gives you a nice bit of insight.
Sorry, the link that says the total deaths from Jan-Dec 2020 in England and Wales from only Covid where people had no known comorbidities was 9,390? Of which 7,841 where in the over 65's? No insight to me, just confirming the numbers i'd got from the ONS previously 5mith

Lets say Scotland adds 2000, so ruining the economy and social infrastructure for 11,500 deaths when Flu and Influenza kills ~25,000 per year, and you and Jenks 2.0 still don't think there's something else going on here. Come on.... kukkuk
DVC
Plumose
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: D&DR&RC

#62 Post by Plumose »

Blackstuff wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:29 am
Pippin89 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:54 am
Blackstuff wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:53 am Yes, yes of course oh Oracle. Now I said I wasn't going to come back to this but frankly after the above I feel i have to. Just one question jab Obi-Wan. How many people to date, or in the last recorded year have died FROM Covid with no comorbidities? (I'll not hammer the point home by asking for the age range breakdown as well.)
While it is impossible to know the exact numbers, Pete's link gives you a nice bit of insight.
Sorry, the link that says the total deaths from Jan-Dec 2020 in England and Wales from only Covid where people had no known comorbidities was 9,390? Of which 7,841 where in the over 65's? No insight to me, just confirming the numbers i'd got from the ONS previously 5mith

Lets say Scotland adds 2000, so ruining the economy and social infrastructure for 11,500 deaths when Flu and Influenza kills ~25,000 per year, and you and Jenks 2.0 still don't think there's something else going on here. Come on.... kukkuk
"Ruining the economy" is what kept it down to those numbers, by reducing the spread and now reducing the severity of infections from it.
The death toll would have been much higher if people had kept on as normal
Deddington and District Rifle and Revolver Club (D&DR&RC) http://www.ddrrc.net
Pippin89
Home club or Range: Chichester Rifle and Pistol Club

#63 Post by Pippin89 »

Plumose wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:17 pm "Ruining the economy" is what kept it down to those numbers, by reducing the spread and now reducing the severity of infections from it.
The death toll would have been much higher if people had kept on as normal
He knows that because he has watched the video explaining that "at least twice".... It hasn't sunk in yet though!
Blackstuff

#64 Post by Blackstuff »

And you think there's been an explosion in CV19 only deaths since lockdown lifted wtf

But I give up, there's no use wasting more time on the indoctrinated, enjoy your jabs gentlemen, I hope they're safe.
DVC
waterford103
Site Supporter Since 2018
Home club or Range: Aberdeen FBGC

#65 Post by waterford103 »

Blackstuff wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:06 am And you think there's been an explosion in CV19 only deaths since lockdown lifted wtf

But I give up, there's no use wasting more time on the indoctrinated, enjoy your jabs gentlemen, I hope they're safe.
forlorn hope inoculated folks are dying / ill in large numbers , it's just not being reported in our corrupt media.
Wait for the howls of disbelief from the brainwashed ! fingerscrossed fingerscrossed fingerscrossed fingerscrossed
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933
knewmans

#66 Post by knewmans »

I'm sure there's a conspiracy theory here.

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abp8715
Plumose
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: D&DR&RC

#67 Post by Plumose »

Blackstuff wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:06 am And you think there's been an explosion in CV19 only deaths since lockdown lifted wtf

Of course there hasn't been an explosion in covid deaths, this is due the vaccination roll out.
Vaccinations greatly reduce the damage done to people who get an infection.
Deddington and District Rifle and Revolver Club (D&DR&RC) http://www.ddrrc.net
Graham M

#68 Post by Graham M »

Flat_Earth_illustration.jpg
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Pippin89
Home club or Range: Chichester Rifle and Pistol Club

#69 Post by Pippin89 »

Plumose wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:40 pm Of course there hasn't been an explosion in covid deaths, this is due the vaccination roll out.
And more importantly, reduce the damage done BY people who get the infection. Reduces the number of people they pass it on to and reduces the viral load they pass on.
Blackstuff

#70 Post by Blackstuff »

Plumose wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:40 pm

Of course there hasn't been an explosion in covid deaths, this is due the vaccination roll out.
I think even the most ardent of CV19 jab supporters agree that the first and second doses now provide no protection and i've seen it reported more than once that the third has been 'out of date' for sometime. There was 21% less take up between the 2nd and 3rd doses and 88% less take up of the fourth jab so far. Wouldn't that suggest that there should be at least SOME upsurge in deaths if the jab was the main reason they're prevented?

Aarrgh i'm back into this pointlessness troutslapping
DVC