Hand loading

A section for general discussion covering all of our national shooting organisations.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
The National Body General Discussion section is exactly that, a section for all of us to discuss the National Bodies and what they are up to.

Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
shugie
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley

Re: Hand loading

#21 Post by shugie »

The NRA may be minded to use the NSRA handloading code of practice as a start point - file:///I:/moved%20downloads/handloading%20code%20of%20practice.pdf - it appears to be quite comprehensive. If the NRA do produce something along those lines, it would be a good idea to get club members to sign that they have read it and follow all the requirements it gives. Not sure any chairman can do much more than this. Note though that it requires full recording of all batches produced, I wonder if everyone does that every time?
Careful now/that sort of thing
Mattnall
Site Supporter Since 2016
Home club or Range: Harlow TAC, NRA, BSRC

Re: Hand loading

#22 Post by Mattnall »

You link is to a file on your computer I think. This one should work:
LINK

I think it is a requirement to read, sign and comply with that guide if you/your club is covered by the NSRA's club insurance and shoot reloaded/downloaded ammunition.
Arming the Country, one gun at a time.

Good deals with Paul101, Charlotte the flyer, majordisorder, Charlie Muggins, among others. Thanks everybody.