NSRA shop

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
mr smith
Home club or Range: Dundee Rifle and Pistol Club

Re: NSRA shop

#11 Post by mr smith »

Well things haven't got any better they had a black friday event 50 % off,problem being a lot of stuff showing on the website is actually out of stock and refunds galore are being sent out.
Graham M

#12 Post by Graham M »

Couldn't run and orgy in a brothel.
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Pippin89
Home club or Range: Chichester Rifle and Pistol Club

#13 Post by Pippin89 »

They even had to stop accepting orders because they couldn't keep up.
Itskeith
Home club or Range: Home club

#14 Post by Itskeith »

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has the email address of the NRSA shop please?

Yes - chasing up an order!!!

I can't seem to access their website at the moment:
"The Website is now closed in order for us to make improvements to the stock control. It is anticipated that this will be finished by the 15th April. The shop is still taking orders so please contact us in the usual way"

Yet can't find their email and phone goes to voicemail!

Thanks in anticipation.
Keith
Graham M

#15 Post by Graham M »

You are wasting your time Keith. They won't answer the phone , emails or their contact page, You would be quicker walking down to Bisley and seeing if you could actually speak to one of their useless employees.
I went through this last year and after sending dozens of emails and contacting them on there website AND phoning constantly only to be told there was no-one available to answer the phone. In the end I went onto the NSRA Facebook page and complained about their shop. Got an answer within 10 minutes only to find that the order wasn't even in stock.
The NSRA shop is the worst in the entire country if not the world. Their customer service is simply non existent
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Itskeith

#16 Post by Itskeith »

thankssign Graham and really good to know.

Going to save lots of time not trying to contact them then :good:

Blooming shame really as I have just started shooting, am learning lots and wanted to keep a note of it all in a log book!
nic

#17 Post by nic »

buy a blank book from WH Smiths... does not have to be anything flash
Itskeith

#18 Post by Itskeith »

Thanks Nic - doing just that :good:
majex45
Home club or Range: Hastings

#19 Post by majex45 »

If you go into the shop they are nice people. However they never order stuff before they run out, they know the lead times to get stuff but always seem surprised when it takes a long time for delivery.
Don't even think about after sales service.
I bought an air pistol, when I went back for an extra cylinder they said they don't deal with that company any more.
I bought a second hand rifle, after a couple of weeks I checked the bolt number - it was diferent. They were not even interested in looking to see if they had the right one.
They had tramendous problems with target supplies a while ago with no targets available for their own competitions.
I think it is a management problem.
Alpha1

#20 Post by Alpha1 »

I dont understand why people still suport them.