MME bullet company.

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

MME bullet company.

#1 Post by Alpha1 »

Hi
I bought a box of 168g .308 jacketed bullets from a stand at the Shooting show. They are MME bullets apparently the guy makes and sells jacketed bullets they are made in the UK.
I just wondered if any one on the forum had used any of his products and what is your opinion of them compared to main stream suppliers.
meles meles
Home club or Range: HBSA

Re: MME bullet company.

#2 Post by meles meles »

Yes, MME are offishul Suppliers to the Sett. We use their Wimbledon Match bullets as our general purpose target round out to 1000 yards and their Mistral Tipped bullets from there out to 2 miles when the situation permits. We find them excellent: our .338" Lapua Magnum group is shown on their website.

For hunting, we use their Chilcotin bullets and have been similarly impressed.

Customer service is superb, they are always eager to offer advice and will tweak the manufacturing and design process where possible if you want something a little different from their standard offerings.
Badger
CEO (Chief Excavatin' Officer)
Badger Korporashun

Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur.
"Quelle style, so British"
Alpha1

#3 Post by Alpha1 »

I have tried contacting him to place an order and received no response.
MistAgain

#4 Post by MistAgain »

Alpha1 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:47 pm I have tried contacting him to place an order and received no response.
Give the guy a break ! . He runs a small businees that makes a quality product .

He was at the Northern and the Phoenix this month , so maybe he has taken a short break .

After all , it has been a long bank holiday weekend , or hadnt you noticed .
Alpha1

#5 Post by Alpha1 »

MistAgain wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:44 am
Alpha1 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:47 pm I have tried contacting him to place an order and received no response.
Give the guy a break ! . He runs a small businees that makes a quality product .

He was at the Northern and the Phoenix this month , so maybe he has taken a short break .

After all , it has been a long bank holiday weekend , or hadnt you noticed .
I bought bullets off him at the Show I sent an enquiry well before the bank holiday week end so that's got nothing to do with it.
MistAgain

#6 Post by MistAgain »

And before the bank holiday was Phoenix trade show .

Maybe he was working flat out to fill orders for collection at Bisley .

I guess thats the problem with having two jobs .
Alpha1

#7 Post by Alpha1 »

I will keep trying. Hopefully I will eventually catch up with him.