Parker Hale 7x57 (7mm Mauser)

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Mike95
Home club or Range: Harrowden Rifle Club

Parker Hale 7x57 (7mm Mauser)

#1 Post by Mike95 »

Excellent condition, bedded action by Norman Clark, fitted Ken Farrell scope base and rings. Excellent bore, 1" groups at 100 yds with home loads. Complete with reloading dies, quantity of 7x57 brass plus some bullets. Collection from Northampton. £300

Mike95
Mike95

Re: Parker Hale 7x57 (7mm Mauser)

#2 Post by Mike95 »

Price down to £250.. a classic 1894 calibre.. used by the Boers to great effect.

Mike95
Mauserbill
Home club or Range: Range

#3 Post by Mauserbill »

Hello
Why not post some pictures ?
Graham M

#4 Post by Graham M »

Don't know what it was a bout PH and BSA rifles, but they always looked so elegant.
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Mike95

#5 Post by Mike95 »

Not sure how to add pics to the ad.. A Parker Hale 1200.. in excellent condition.. no interest however.. shoots excellent groups.. Will probably have to give it away to a club member 😂 would be a good deer or fox rifle.

Mike95
Graham M

#6 Post by Graham M »

We have (had) a lovely PH TX 1200 in 7.62 that we used as a club gun when we used to go shooting at Pershore on the Tiddesley Wood range. All gone now because the MOD gave it up.
Came to clean all the rifles after lockdown finished and found that the barrel hadn't been cleaned and oiled after the last eejit used it out in the rain and it was totally rusted up. The barrel was just a black mess.
I had a BSA CF2 Majestic/Monarch (never knew which) and it was so elegant to hold. The barrel began to do strange things and I PXed it for my first Howa in .222.
And then when I had the chance to buy another BSA in .22Hornet I jumped at it.
BSA Hornet.JPG
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Mike95

#7 Post by Mike95 »

Shame about the wrecked Parker Hale.. my 7x57 in super condition.

Mike95