All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
- Posts: 1556
- Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:11 am
- Home club or Range: Wellington Service Rifle Assocaition; NZ Deerstalkers Association; Wairarapa Pistol & Shooting Sports Club
- Location: Upper Hutt, New Zealand
I prefer these sorts of things: https://www.emergencyfoodstorage.co.uk/ ... ogEALw_wcB
- Site Supporter Since 2016
- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:32 pm
- Home club or Range: Harlow TAC, NRA, BSRC
Good deals with Paul101, Charlotte the flyer, majordisorder, Charlie Muggins, among others. Thanks everybody.
- meles meles
- Site Supporter Since 2020
- Posts: 6301
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:17 pm
- Home club or Range: HBSA
- Location: Underground
'Twas possible to swap a pallet of our ratpacks to our 'merrykan cousins' for a dozen .45 Colt Govt. Issue pistols and oodles of cased bangs to equip our drivers. We isn't sure where the .45s came from, bein' as they were officially using 9mm Berettas as their sidearm, but most seemed to have .45s instead.
CEO (Chief Excavatin' Officer)
Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur.
"Quelle style, so British"
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests