Mask or no mask

Moderator: dromia

channel12
Home club or Range: WNSC

Re: Mask or no mask

#111 Post by channel12 »

shugie wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:47 pm
Chuck wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:14 pm How the hell can they "OFFER" this crap to FIVE years olds?? How can a FIVE year old make a decison. FFS, these people are worse than paedophiles - seems that jabbing babies is next on the agenda in the USA.

Anyone jabbing their kid with this guff is not fit to be a parent!

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/vaccinating-c ... 56694.html
Of course we jab babies, mine had various vaccinations against assorted plagues.

Yes we vaccinate the very young against a range of diseases and illnesses that in past times were killers or caused long term life altering conditions.
Good to hear you have recovered from Covid and here's hoping it hasn't caused you any long term damage to your health.
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#112 Post by Pete »

From RT news:

"Israeli study claims Covid vaccine boosters reduce infection risk TENFOLD… day before FDA to decide on 3rd jab "

Yeah, right.....

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
knewmans

#113 Post by knewmans »

JCVI here are not quite as gungho:

"Early data in older individuals from Public Health England (PHE) suggests that the protection provided by vaccines against severe COVID-19 decreases gradually over time.

Insufficient time has passed to know what levels of protection might be expected 6 to 12 months after the primary course. Taking a precautionary position, the JCVI considers that on balance it is preferable to maintain a high level of protection in vulnerable adults throughout winter."

The recommendations on a third jab for immunocompromised people is for slightly different reasons because they may have little or no protection from the first 2 jabs:

"The OCTAVE trial has published preliminary data today showing that 89% of people who are immunocompromised or immunosuppressed generate antibodies following vaccination, and 60% generated a strong antibody response following 2 doses of a vaccine.

However, 40% of people in these groups mounted a low, or undetectable, immune response after 2 doses, and the level of antibody response varies between the groups studied."

This group will be offered a booster 6 months after this third primary jab.

Worth a look at the Green Book. Third jab and booster stuff starts on page 20.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... Sept21.pdf
Ken
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#114 Post by dromia »

My friend has just had it, her 14 year old daughter brought it home.

My friend who has had both injections only had mild symptoms and has come out of quarantine the day feeling fine

Her daughter however is very ill and continues to be bed ridden, she has no underlying health issues other than being a ginger.

This example just reinforces the fact that all this national statistical "evidence" actually rarely relates to the individual circumstances.

What this tells me is that covid 19 is very unpredictable and notwithstanding the current lifting of restrictions I shall continue being very circumspect and still wear a mask and keep away from people especially groups and crowds, I will shoot on outdoor ranges but not indoor and avoid pubs restaurants concerts and such like and continue to have the little we need delivered.

None of this is any hardship to us but we want to avoid catching this virus as the consequences of getting it over time are only starting to emerge.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Chuck

#115 Post by Chuck »

Channel 12: Of course we jab babies, mine had various vaccinations against assorted plagues.
This is neither a vaccination or a plague - stop being such a tadger! wallhead wallhead troutslapping troutslapping troutslapping
DROMIA: Her daughter however is very ill and continues to be bed ridden, she has no underlying health issues other than being a ginger.
signfunnypost signfunnypost signfunnypost signfunnypost signfunnypost signfunnypost lol lol lol lol lol
PIPPIN -Which constituents of the vaccine in particular do you feel are not suitable for children?
ALL of it!

Jeezuz what are some of you people on. If you jab kids your should have them taken from you - it's sicker than child abuse! Allowing experiments on your kids is totally despicable! **** **** ****
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#116 Post by Pete »

Dromia said:

"What this tells me is that covid 19 is very unpredictable and notwithstanding the current lifting of restrictions I shall continue being very circumspect and still wear a mask and keep away from people"

That pretty much sums up my virus philosophy, too.

Chuck, sounds like you've forgotten your meds again..........

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#117 Post by Alpha1 »

Pete wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:41 pm Dromia said:

"What this tells me is that covid 19 is very unpredictable and notwithstanding the current lifting of restrictions I shall continue being very circumspect and still wear a mask and keep away from people"

That pretty much sums up my virus philosophy, too.

Chuck, sounds like you've forgotten your meds again..........

Pete
Pretty much sums up my philosophy to.

Except I have been working well not just me but others as well to cover twelve hour days and night shifts because our Guys are all classed as key workers and the plant runs continuously 24/7.
The first Guy that went off his daughter of School age tested positive then his Son about 9 years old then his Wife then himself.
Second guy his Son 11 years old tested positive his Dad tested clear then a couple of days later tested positive.
So the Children brought Covid into the homes and it spread eventually to the adults. Luckily the Adults had all been double jabbed so had mild symptoms the Children not so luckily were very ill.

You need to wise up Chuck you are not living in the real World.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#118 Post by dromia »

As Chuck has now had covid 19 he is like all those that have had their jabs.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Plecotus
Home club or Range: Monmmouth & District Rifle Club, NRA, Chepstow Rifle Club

#119 Post by Plecotus »

Reading through these posts, one thing is very clear to me. Chuck is a very special kind of person.
Les
Site Supporter Since 2015
Home club or Range: WRPC

#120 Post by Les »

Plecotus wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:48 am Reading through these posts, one thing is very clear to me. Chuck is a very special kind of person.
signfunnypost Ain't that the truth! 5mith