Barrel adaptor for moderator for Umarex/HK MP5

All things rimfire including target, benchrest, hunters, semi autos and plinkers.

Moderator: dromia

Mattnall
Site Supporter Since 2016
Home club or Range: Harlow TAC, NRA, BSRC

Re: Barrel adaptor for moderator for Umarex/HK MP5

#21 Post by Mattnall »

Daryll wrote:Ok Matt... so if I was to send you my "flash hider", what sort of price would you charge to thread it..?

I must admit I'm still in 2 minds about going this way.... A M18 thread limits which moderator I can fit, and generally they're x3-x4 the cost of a 1/2'' UNF/UNEF rimfire moderator.

I did try fitting my .223 Wildcat Evo over the flash hider, but it seemed to be only a few mm away from the "barrel nut" when the bridge touched the muzzle...?? Seemed like you'd only get a turn or 2 onto the threads...??

Daryll
Yes, I could do it if it is possible.
I would want the moderator too to check the thread engagement. Might be best to visit when this craziness eases.
If you're interested drop me an email or PM.
Arming the Country, one gun at a time.

Good deals with Paul101, Charlotte the flyer, majordisorder, Charlie Muggins, among others. Thanks everybody.
Mdwysc
Home club or Range: Bisley

Re: Barrel adaptor for moderator for Umarex/HK MP5

#22 Post by Mdwysc »

I just found this thread, I made a new front end for my A4 with a thread on the end. Have lathe, turned up an end and it works a treat.
Nerf pistol reloading expert
Super soaker long distance world champion
cap pistol quick draw 56 times world champion
pea shooter 15 yards indoor Homewood Comp 1981 undefeated middleweight title holder