Vaccination and public/private coercion

Moderator: dromia

Christel
Site Admin

Re: Vaccination and public/private coercion

#21 Post by Christel »

Had the first vaccination Monday, tired, neck stiffness, rash, sniffing, nothing I would not get with a flu jab. Only thing is that I am completely out of it once gone to bed. Fall asleep, wake up, nothing inbetween. No stirring, no dreaming.
Plecotus
Home club or Range: Monmmouth & District Rifle Club, NRA, Chepstow Rifle Club

#22 Post by Plecotus »

dodgyrog wrote:
Plecotus wrote:If anti-vaccers had "AV" permanently marked on their foreheads (a bit like Rimmer in Red Dwarf) then they, and the rest of us can all make fully informed decisions and exerise our freedom of choise, as we go about our daily lives when lockdown ends
Maybe just have J for Jude like the Naziseh?
Trying to draw parallels such as this helps us deal wtih the virus how exactly?
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#23 Post by Alpha1 »

Christel wrote:Had the first vaccination Monday, tired, neck stiffness, rash, sniffing, nothing I would not get with a flu jab. Only thing is that I am completely out of it once gone to bed. Fall asleep, wake up, nothing inbetween. No stirring, no dreaming.
The wife has had her first dose her symptoms are exactly the same as yours Christel.
PeterN

#24 Post by PeterN »

I had my jab over a week ago and had no reaction to it at all. I had the AstraZeneca Oxford one.
Regards
Peter.
Alpha1

#25 Post by Alpha1 »

The jab has completely wiped my Wife out she started to feel unwell yesterday evening and went to bed early. She had a bad night and very little sleep. Currently, she is on the settee wrapped in a blanket and is completely zonked out.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#26 Post by Ovenpaa »

I had the Oxford, I ached a bit for 24 hours and was a bit tired for a couple of days an that was about it.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Alpha1

#27 Post by Alpha1 »

I had the AstraZeneca Oxford one. My arm ached for a day I couldn't get warm the day after and felt tired but other than that I am fine.
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#28 Post by Pete »

Oxford.......just a yellow/blue bruise around the hole in the shoulder for a few days......nothing else.

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Christel
Site Admin

#29 Post by Christel »

Alpha1 wrote:
Christel wrote:Had the first vaccination Monday, tired, neck stiffness, rash, sniffing, nothing I would not get with a flu jab. Only thing is that I am completely out of it once gone to bed. Fall asleep, wake up, nothing inbetween. No stirring, no dreaming.
The wife has had her first dose her symptoms are exactly the same as yours Christel.
Forgot to mention ice cold feet the first night, never ever have I had cold feet like that, both of them, at the same time, that cold.

Stiffness in neck is still there. Headache as a result me thinks. Still a bit tired. So all in all about a week of various symptoms - not too bad a reaction.

Spent the day putting Recticel up - considering that involved moved half the house to one side and back again I must be getting back to normal.

Some I have spoken to mentioned kidney pain. Amazing how some of us react differently to the same vaccination.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#30 Post by Ovenpaa »

My son had the Pfizer as the vaccine was required for the work he does. I spoke to him the day after the jab and he sounded really rough however he was right as rain the following day. Fair to say he is super fit and very active.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal