All things shotgun related.

Moderator: dromia

38Super
Home club or Range: FDPC

ATI shotgun stocks

#1 Post by 38Super »

As above. ATI T3 or Shotforce

Anyone have any experience of these.

I'm trying to put together a 12g pump with 12" to 13" length of pull and just looking at options.

Other options I've found are the Magpul shotgun stock or (possibly) Hatsan Youth/Lady stock if they can be fitted to a 12g receiver.
Failing all else I could get the hacksaw out but I'd like that to be a last resort.
Gazza

Re: ATI shotgun stocks

#2 Post by Gazza »

I put a T3 on my stoeger with a bit of fettling to get the LOP right down as I'm a short arse :good:
A lot of money for what is a lot of plastic bits but it's the only way I could get this gun comfortable.
It's not meant to fit a stoeger hence the fettling.

https://www.full-bore.co.uk/viewtopic.p ... eger+stock
Dellboy
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#3 Post by Dellboy »

Gazza wrote:I put a T3 on my stoeger with a bit of fettling to get the LOP right down as I'm a short arse :good:
A lot of money for what is a lot of plastic bits but it's the only way I could get this gun comfortable.
It's not meant to fit a stoeger hence the fettling.

https://www.full-bore.co.uk/viewtopic.p ... eger+stock

you are a clever bar steward then . are they ok i fancy a big capacity auto ...
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

Gazza

#4 Post by Gazza »

For a budget benelli rip off they are ok Dell. :good:
They are hard work in standard form if your vertically challenged but most semis are, well, to me they are :D
38Super

#5 Post by 38Super »

That's a very neat fitting job you've done there. goodjob

There are plenty of high capacity shotguns around it's the short LOP that is much more difficult.
Did the T3 stock give you the correct sight picture? I've seen some comments saying that it's too high. Designed for iron sights or a scope apparently.
Dellboy
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#6 Post by Dellboy »

Gazza wrote:For a budget benelli rip off they are ok Dell. :good:
They are hard work in standard form if your vertically challenged but most semis are, well, to me they are :D

you mean not abnormally tall :good:
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

Gazza

#7 Post by Gazza »

38Super wrote:That's a very neat fitting job you've done there. goodjob

There are plenty of high capacity shotguns around it's the short LOP that is much more difficult.
Did the T3 stock give you the correct sight picture? I've seen some comments saying that it's too high. Designed for iron sights or a scope apparently.
The sight picture improved dramatically (for me) so it was an all round good mod.
The T3 comes with around 6 adapters to fit the common pumps/semis from what I remember one of which fits the stoeger nicely.
I could do with shortening the stock tube now to lose another half inch or so but from what I remember it's not that straight forward.
This might be a winter garage project.
A 10/11 shot semi is real good fun for clays when you can have a few traps firing at the same time :D
38Super

#8 Post by 38Super »

Gazza wrote:The sight picture improved dramatically (for me) so it was an all round good mod.
The T3 comes with around 6 adapters to fit the common pumps/semis from what I remember one of which fits the stoeger nicely.
I could do with shortening the stock tube now to lose another half inch or so but from what I remember it's not that straight forward.
This might be a winter garage project.
A 10/11 shot semi is real good fun for clays when you can have a few traps firing at the same time :D
I'm after something for PSG with an 8 shot tube minimum.
The ShotForce version (without the padded grip) appears to have a thinner butt pad and goes down to a 12.25 inches. Quite a bit cheaper too.
How do you find the pistol grip on yours? I read that some people find it too big for small hands.
Gazza

#9 Post by Gazza »

The pistol grip is chunky but ok :good: