Placing orders with the Shooting Shed

'Something shiny from the SHED' - A range of shooting and reloading accessories designed and built here in the UK.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

Placing orders with the Shooting Shed

#1 Post by Ovenpaa »

Our eCommerce site broke, this occurred during an upgrade and was mostly because the eCommerce site version had not been updated in living memory!

The plan was to try and upgrade our Oscommerce to the latest version, however after a few failed attempts to migrate the database and issues with a deprecated MySQL we have decided to recreate our eCommerce site from scratch. Ask me how much I hate IT stuff...

What this does mean is you can only place limited product orders on-line right now, however we are still accepting orders by telephone and email so just shout if you need anything from our exclusive range of products :)
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
RDC

Re: Placing orders with the Shooting Shed

#2 Post by RDC »

That will probably explain the difficulties I was experiencing trying to place an order.
Christel
Site Admin

#3 Post by Christel »

I panicked slightly when we rolled the new software out and we suddenly had cds for sale lol

It has been a few busy days, we are more or less there now and I was pumping the air when the first order was placed and it went through with no problems.

Australia of all places.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#4 Post by Alpha1 »

Glad you got it sorted must have been a worry for you the last thing you want in business is to be cut off from the outside world.