The UK's Finest Independent Forum for Shooters and Gun Owners. Est 2010.

Supporting all legal firearm owners, collectors, enthusiasts, shooters and competitors by promoting and encouraging legitimate gun ownership and use in the UK through unity, advocacy and discussion.
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:33 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:31 pm 

https://youtu.be/V5v_DHoWBs0

Video link to some testing of our new 9mm. You can run the URG (Upper Receiver Group) on any of our .22LR or .223/5.56 Straight Pull lowers too. Full rifles and URG's available very soon. We will be taking pre orders in about a week and prices will be published over the weekend.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:12 pm 
Support/Site Supporter Since 2017

Hey Paul.

So what’s the magazine?!? Looks like a nice addition to the lineup.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 10:36 pm 

Home club or Range: Mattersey
safetyfirst wrote:
Hey Paul.

So what’s the magazine?!? Looks like a nice addition to the lineup.

The mags look to be a normal magpul mag with these fitted https://www.meanarms.com/products/detail/endomag-9mm

Basically lets you use 9mm in an unmodified ar lower which means you don't need inserts or a lower that takes glock mags, fit gen 2 and 3 p mags. I guess if you're swapping uppers it makes sense to buy them.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 9:10 am 
Site Supporter Since 2015

Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley
Put me down for an URG to go on the CMMG I got from you some time back please. Good timing, just put a variation for a 9mm into TVP and was looking at getting one the Calibre Innovation straight pulls, but would prefer to just have an upper to save on space.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 10:37 am 

Got more pmags than I know what to do with so this would be ideal.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 7:45 am 

Home club or Range: N.E. P.S.G., Mayfair Shooting Centre, 3 Counties Sporting Club, Galloway Small Arms Club and various IPSC clubs around the country
If indeed Lantac are using Endo mags, what is the 9mm capacity inside a 30rd .223 P-mag?

Also, does anyone know if the Endo inserts work with E-mags?

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:09 am 

Blackstuff wrote:
If indeed Lantac are using Endo mags, what is the 9mm capacity inside a 30rd .223 P-mag?

Website says p mags only including 10 rounders, you can also cut 30 inserts to fit 20s. E mags aren't common so I'd say no as they aren't in the us as much....

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:02 am 

Home club or Range: N.E. P.S.G., Mayfair Shooting Centre, 3 Counties Sporting Club, Galloway Small Arms Club and various IPSC clubs around the country
Sixshot6 wrote:
Blackstuff wrote:

Website says p mags only including 10 rounders, you can also cut 30 inserts to fit 20s. E mags aren't common so I'd say no as they aren't in the us as much....

In the video from your link the guy says they come as standard allowing 10rds of 9mm in a 30rd shell but you can cut the backstrap thing on the follower to allow greater capacity, but he doesn't actually say what the other capacities are, there looks to be 3 different cut points for different capacities (likely depending on the state you live in). I'm guess it would be 10, 15 and 25-28?

If its the way around that I think you're suggesting i.e. only 10rds of 9mm regardless of what original mag size you use (you're cutting the backstrap to allow it to fit in smaller original shells), i don't think they'd be very popular!

Attachments:
Endo.jpg
Endo.jpg [ 83.67 KiB | Viewed 256 times ]

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 am 

Blackstuff wrote:
Sixshot6 wrote:
Blackstuff wrote:

In the video from your link the guy says they come as standard allowing 10rds of 9mm in a 30rd shell but you can cut the backstrap thing on the follower to allow greater capacity, but he doesn't actually say what the other capacities are, there looks to be 3 different cut points for different capacities (likely depending on the state you live in). I'm guess it would be 10, 15 and 25-28?

If its the way around that I think you're suggesting i.e. only 10rds of 9mm regardless of what original mag size you use (you're cutting the backstrap to allow it to fit in smaller original shells), i don't think they'd be very popular!

If you go on the website there is a magazine limted for states like NY and CA.... But it can be more than 10 as this guy did https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POBOkhD-838 The 15 is for Colorado but most guys there will say their local law doesn't enforce it so its moot. They're only small so they don't knock out multiples of the same product so its do it yourself and the video shows it retains a LRBHO

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:55 am 
Site Supporter Since 2016

Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club
Would this be too small for CSR ?

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.