Touch screen monitors

Anything non shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

Touch screen monitors

#1 Post by pe4king »

I just want to see if there is any interest on here, I have 2off 46" touchscreen flat led monitors the first is a Sony it is very heavy duty and weighs over 20kg, the second one is a Samsung much lighter with a detachable touchscreen, they would be perfect for retail use they do not have TV tuners but will work from any type of input both in fantastic condition, ideal for retail, office presentation etc, they would cost around £2k each I'm looking for around £800 each or £1500 for th pair plus shipping I can send further details / pics to any interested parties any sensible offers also considered trades etc WHY ???.
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
pe4king

Re: Touch screen monitors

#2 Post by pe4king »

Here's a bump with a price drop £600 each or £1100 for the pair (I have my eye on a new toy) + any shipping but I would much prefer collection I would maybe deliver a reasonable distance
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
safetyfirst

#3 Post by safetyfirst »

Hi. What's the resolution and model of the Samsung?
pe4king

#4 Post by pe4king »

pe4king

#5 Post by pe4king »

pe4king

#6 Post by pe4king »

Last go then £500 each or 950 for the 2
pe4king

#7 Post by pe4king »

Really last go now This is it final offer £350 each or £600 the pair plus postage.
Needing the space.
pe4king

#8 Post by pe4king »

All sold