New C.G triggers for the Swing-Paramount

'Something shiny from the SHED' - A range of shooting and reloading accessories designed and built here in the UK.
Ovenpaa

New C.G triggers for the Swing-Paramount

#1 Post by Ovenpaa »

Robert (R.G.C) tells me he intends to run a batch of C.G triggers for the Swing-Paramount rifles.

The CG Model 22 two stage trigger is well known and a superb trigger so I am sure this latest addition to the Model 22 range will of great interest to owners of these rifles. Please contact Robert or myself if you would like to know more.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
R.G.C

Re: New C.G triggers for the Swing-Paramount

#2 Post by R.G.C »

ovenpaa wrote:Robert (R.G.C) tells me he intends to run a batch of C.G triggers for the Swing-Paramount rifles.

The CG Model 22 two stage trigger is well known and a superb trigger so I am sure this latest addition to the Model 22 range will of great interest to owners of these rifles. Please contact Robert or myself if you would like to know more.
David,
A Tikka TRG with bottom safety is also planned. Best for interested is to contact you as R.G.C is only the designer; but he will gladly reply to any technical question.

R.G.C