3D printer, partially assembled

Anything non shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Demonic69
Home club or Range: Thurnscoe Rifle Club

3D printer, partially assembled

#1 Post by Demonic69 »

Hi All
Due to lack of time and energy (21 month old and 1 month old are stronger than Kryptonite!) I'm never gonna finish one of my 3D printers.
It's an MDF Sumpod with a build area about 15x15x10. I've painted it, albeit orange and black so you may want to re-do that, and assembled the MDF but the motors and electronics need fitting and the whole thing needs calibrating etc.
I'm pretty sure there's no soldering to be done, just part placement and wiring.
There are varying levels of instructions around the tinterweb.
This would not be for the faint of heart or easily dissuaded. The instructions aren't brilliant and the user may need to be inventive if they get stuck. I could try to help but I only got so far too :D
I'm only after what I paid for it, £280 plus Pnp of around a tenner by courier. Open to offers.

Cheers
Attachments
Sumpod2.jpg
Sumpod1.jpg
Demonic69
Home club or Range: Thurnscoe Rifle Club

Re: 3D printer, partially assembled

#2 Post by Demonic69 »

Forgot to say it can also mount a rotary tool (a dremel is one such tool) for light milling and has been used to mill PCBs reasonably well.
rox

Re: 3D printer, partially assembled

#3 Post by rox »

Demonic69 wrote:Forgot to say it can also mount a rotary tool (a dremel is one such tool) for light milling and has been used to mill PCBs reasonably well.
pm sent.