The Walking Dead

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
Blackstuff

Re: The Walking Dead

#61 Post by Blackstuff »

Gabriel is one of the biggest disappointments in the series. I'm hoping he can turn himself into a fire-brand badass preacher and if he has to go down, he does it in massive OTT yankie style like he (the actor) did as Watkins in Starship Troopers bangbang

I really hate Morgan now (i already disliked him intently), hopefully Carol will just shoot him as soon as she comes round. That smack eyed kid wouldn't have been coming out the door with me either....

Hats off to CORAL! (Carl) for one of the best lines of the whole program though, the delivery was brilliant :good: . "Yeah my dad killed your dad. But you know, your dad was an a$$hole." lol
DVC
Airbrush
Home club or Range: Nra

#62 Post by Airbrush »

Yep Morgan needs slotting.
BamBam

#63 Post by BamBam »

What did you make of after credits scene?

Airbrush

#64 Post by Airbrush »

BamBam wrote:What did you make of after credits scene?

I'd have put my foot down & lit them up on the way through. bangbang shakeshout
Blackstuff

#65 Post by Blackstuff »

/\ /\ This.

Its extra risky doing it in a fuel truck but considering the world they live in you'd just have to risk it and hope it was filled with diesel and not petrol.
DVC
Airbrush

#66 Post by Airbrush »

Blackstuff wrote:/\ /\ This.

Its extra risky doing it in a fuel truck but considering the world they live in you'd just have to risk it and hope it was filled with diesel and not petrol.
Unless you were taking hits from tracer it's a risk worth taking.
Blackstuff

#67 Post by Blackstuff »

I'd be more worried about the muzzle flashes from my own weapons igniting the fuel if the truck was ruptured, as unless you manage to get a 'strike' and kill/seriously injury all the bikers you'd be wanting to shoot at them, even to get them to keep their heads down. #seriouschat teanews lol
DVC
Airbrush

#68 Post by Airbrush »

Blackstuff wrote:I'd be more worried about the muzzle flashes from my own weapons igniting the fuel if the truck was ruptured, as unless you manage to get a 'strike' and kill/seriously injury all the bikers you'd be wanting to shoot at them, even to get them to keep their heads down. #seriouschat teanews lol
I'm no chemist but if said truck was travelling at speed would any fuel vapour be strong enough to be ignited by muzzle flashes, after all the flashes would be at the front & any vapour would be pulled away from them. This a question for mythbusters. lol

Whatever, violence of action is required in this scenario.
Airbrush

#69 Post by Airbrush »

BOOM, great start to the new season. shakeshout
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

#70 Post by saddler »

Good start...quite a few unexpected plot twists