Special Offer Elcan DR Specter 1-4X Scope

For everything AR15 related and the ultimate in side charging or semi auto 22 rifles. http://www.lan-tac.com
Huge selection of accessories and upgrades, all available online. We are the UK distributor for LaRue Tactical & Battle Arms Developments.
Yogi GunKanobee

Re: Special Offer Elcan DR Specter 1-4X Scope

#11 Post by Yogi GunKanobee »

Marmite5 wrote:Please let me know how you get on, probably delayed due to the Bank Holiday or waiting for a cheque to clear, I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Did you go for the one with the CQB Sight?
Will do, but won't be able to try it out properly for a couple of weeks or so. If they are legit, and I'm sure they are, then they have got to be a bargain. Mine will not have the CQB mount.
Marmite5

#12 Post by Marmite5 »

Have you got your Elcan yet?
Yogi GunKanobee

#13 Post by Yogi GunKanobee »

Marmite5 wrote:Have you got your Elcan yet?
No....I expect it "very soon" as they say in the gun trade! :lol:
Marmite5

#14 Post by Marmite5 »

Hope you haven’t paid out the full amount without a guaranteed delivery date, were they not in stock when advertised?
Marmite5

#15 Post by Marmite5 »

Would really like to know what these are like if you haven't got yours yet when are you expecting delivery?
Yogi GunKanobee

#16 Post by Yogi GunKanobee »

Marmite5 wrote:Would really like to know what these are like if you haven't got yours yet when are you expecting delivery?
Have no fear, as soon as I receive it and check it out I'll let you know.
Yogi GunKanobee

#17 Post by Yogi GunKanobee »

Marmite5 wrote:Would really like to know what these are like if you haven't got yours yet when are you expecting delivery?
The scope arrived this morning. The first thing I noticed is that there was no battery, and it’s a fairly unusual one too. Luckly, I had ordered one off the Bay as a spare!

It’s well built, and simple to use. It’s a bit lighter than the Schmidt I had on the gun before. The optics are very nice and clear, as you would expect. The reticle is a little less busy than the image on the Lantec site, with small horizontal lines rather than circles, and is very fine. The reticle is specific to .223 / 556, though I will probably be using it on a .22. I’m sure it will be fine and that the top 2 or 3 lines will be useful as aim points. The red dot is nice and clear and suitably small with 5 levels of illumination, or instead of the red dot, turning the knob the other way, there are 5 levels of illumination of the reticle. I like the lever that instantly changes the magnification from x1 to x4 – no faffing about.

I’ve not been able to use it on the range, so haven’t tried zeroing in yet. Hopefully there shouldn’t be a problem.
Marmite5

#18 Post by Marmite5 »

Excellent news, lets us know how it performs at the range.
Dr. Strangelove

#19 Post by Dr. Strangelove »

Is anyone else still waiting for theirs?
AR15

#20 Post by AR15 »

All have been shipped.