The "I've got a new gun thread"...

Anything shooting related including law and procedure questions.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Should your post be in Grumpy Old Men? This area is for general shooting related posts only please.
Morph
Home club or Range: WRPC

Re: The "I've got a new gun thread"...

#31 Post by Morph »

The top Magazine is just a storage box for 40 rounds of .22lr

There is a cutout at the bottom below the ejection port to insert the standard Ruger mags (will also take BX-25's & most banana mags)

Manufacturer :- http://www.hightowerarmory.com/default.asp

I was on the waiting list since December last year, they only told me 3 weeks ago that they don't ship outside the US yet (thanks to a forum friend in the states who forwarded it on to me I received it this morning)

Very solid bit of kit, with a standard 18.5 inch barrel it's 26.5 inch overall length. will also take bull barrels as there is a removable spacer at the front.
I am quite certain that the argument you've already won in your head was entirely more satisfying to you than the one that is actually occurring.

Member of WR&PC,BASC & UBC
Ovenpaa

#32 Post by Ovenpaa »

So you can go down to a 16" barrel and keep at a legal 24" I like it :good:

...now if only you could use the top 'magazine' as a speed loader for the main magazine.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Morph

#33 Post by Morph »

I am quite certain that the argument you've already won in your head was entirely more satisfying to you than the one that is actually occurring.

Ovenpaa

#34 Post by Ovenpaa »

Neat!

It looks very well made and went together nicely, I will be interested to hear how it does down at the range.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Sim G

#35 Post by Sim G »

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Morph

#36 Post by Morph »

Sim G wrote:I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats exactly what I said the first time I saw it, I bought a 10/22 the next week & sat impatiently for 6 months sign01

They don't plan on shipping outside the US at the moment but Andy at the company said if they get enough interest thay will look into it.

Some more info here :- http://bullpupforum.com/index.php?board=41.0

Blackstuff

#37 Post by Blackstuff »

Why oh why did i look at this thread :cry:

:lol: I LOVE the P90, and G36 and you can get body kits for both for the 10/22 so i think thats definitely going to be my next rifle! Any idea if the 10/22 Takedown model fits in the P90 stock?
DVC
Morph

#38 Post by Morph »

I know somebody asked about the takedown on the Bullpup forum I posted above, but I 'm sorry I can't remember what the answer was :oops:

If the takedown has the stock fixing screw in the same place you "may" be ok but don't hold me to it.

Just trying to find some 10 round mags & couplers now as they sit almost flush to the bottom of the magwell & don't spoil the effect like the BX-25's do ;)

dave_303

#39 Post by dave_303 »

My latest acquisition, a present from my Dad, a Uberti .36 1851

Sim G

#40 Post by Sim G »

For me, the 1851 Navy is the most beautiful revolver ever made.... I've never seen a modern replica that wasn't a shooter!

"Clint Eastwood" stocks....?!

Nice present from your dad. Don't ever buy him socks....
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!