Autumnal Colours

Post a picture or Youtube of something interesting, no peaches or muffins please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
If your post is vaguely 'Not Work Safe' please include NWS in the Subject field.
Robin128

Autumnal Colours

#1 Post by Robin128 »

Couple of pics...

Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: Autumnal Colours

#2 Post by Ovenpaa »

Lovely colours, I always think this time of year is nice, the ride in these last couple of mornings with the cold and rain have reminded me of when I used to run cross-country at school.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Angelfire

#3 Post by Angelfire »

Rob,

Is yonder apple a Winstone or Winston even.

Regards

Phil*
Calm or unflinching in face of trouble, defeat, or loss. May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies. If you can read this then thank a teacher. If you can read this in English then thank a soldier!.
Robin128

#4 Post by Robin128 »

Neither...an over-ripe Cox's Orange.

:)

Rob
Angelfire

#5 Post by Angelfire »

Bugger.

Phil* :oops:
Calm or unflinching in face of trouble, defeat, or loss. May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies. If you can read this then thank a teacher. If you can read this in English then thank a soldier!.
Angelfire

#6 Post by Angelfire »

Rob,

Sorry to be off topic. Is the site acting up. This forum is about the only one that will load up for me, all the rest are timeing out. Where has the members lounge gone, that's gone also.

Regards

Phil*
Christel
Site Admin

#7 Post by Christel »

Member's Lounge has been renamed to Grumpy Old Men.
Please see News.

I think that you are still experiencing whatever it was that hit us today from our hosting company.
The forum seems a lot better now than it was earlier on.
Angelfire

#8 Post by Angelfire »

christel wrote:Member's Lounge has been renamed to Grumpy Old Men.
Please see News.

I think that you are still experiencing whatever it was that hit us today from our hosting company.
The forum seems a lot better now than it was earlier on.

Thank you.

Regards

Phil*