Iron Sights videos

Shooting and reloading related tutorials.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
This section is for youtube shooting related content that is educational or interesting. If you have something to add please start a new subject so members can easily find clips. Content can be anything shooting related such as reloading, equipment tutorials and range reports. Members clips are very welcome and try and keep the content UK relevant. The content of the posts in this section can come from many areas and may not necessarily be legal or deemed to be safe practice in the country you are viewing this forum from, use discretion and ask if in doubt.
dirtbag

Iron Sights videos

#1 Post by dirtbag »

Her is my latest video in HD, with Iron sights

Ovenpaa

Re: Iron Sights videos

#2 Post by Ovenpaa »

New camera? I do like the ammunition status bottom left hand side and the red rifle when it is empty.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
dirtbag

#3 Post by dirtbag »

ovenpaa wrote:New camera? I do like the ammunition status bottom left hand side and the red rifle when it is empty.
Cheers mate, got another 2 -3 to put together, dont think I will be at BR this weekend though :<
Ovenpaa

#4 Post by Ovenpaa »

dirtbag wrote:Cheers mate, got another 2 -3 to put together, dont think I will be at BR this weekend though :<
I doubt the four of us will be attending either as none of us have received our SSCs yet. :( :(
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
dirtbag

#5 Post by dirtbag »

ovenpaa wrote:
dirtbag wrote:Cheers mate, got another 2 -3 to put together, dont think I will be at BR this weekend though :<
I doubt the four of us will be attending either as none of us have received our SSCs yet. :( :(
all four of you ?? , what the hell is going on ?
Christel
Site Admin

#6 Post by Christel »

"Lost in the post"...we were told. I have been trying to get new ones sent out all of January but no luck and now we are not getting a reply to our mails.

I am fuming.....
dirtbag

#7 Post by dirtbag »

christel wrote:"Lost in the post"...we were told. I have been trying to get new ones sent out all of January but no luck and now we are not getting a reply to our mails.

I am fuming.....
Bet you are, esp with a long awaited long range day knocking at the door
Blackstuff

#8 Post by Blackstuff »

Good video! :) How did you mount the camera? I've got a friends cheapy helmet camera at the moment which has various attachments but other than mounting it to the gun (which you then can't see :roll: ) None are particularly steady.

Thanks

Mark
DVC
dirtbag

#9 Post by dirtbag »

Blackstuff wrote:Good video! :) How did you mount the camera? I've got a friends cheapy helmet camera at the moment which has various attachments but other than mounting it to the gun (which you then can't see :roll: ) None are particularly steady.

Thanks

Mark
Thank you, Ive mounted it on a very tight strap round my head , its a big ol camera !
dirtbag

#10 Post by dirtbag »

christel wrote:"Lost in the post"...we were told. I have been trying to get new ones sent out all of January but no luck and now we are not getting a reply to our mails.

I am fuming.....

Hi, did you guys go on Saturday ?