Robin128

Re: Full Bore - UK Annual shoot?

#32 Post by Robin128 »

Hello simmo1211...welcome to the forum!

:)
Angelfire

#33 Post by Angelfire »

With regard to the lift issue, no problem for me. I have a car as well as my scooter so travelling to Diggle poses no problems for me. Thanks for your concern. :D

To any of the Diggle users, can you park close, or should I bring my scooter with me for getting round on. :?:

Regards

Phil*
Calm or unflinching in face of trouble, defeat, or loss. May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies. If you can read this then thank a teacher. If you can read this in English then thank a soldier!.
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

#34 Post by Mike357 »

Hi Simmo, welcome.

Get posting, it's great fun and you never know, you might just get an arguement going!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
The Gun Pimp

#35 Post by The Gun Pimp »

ovenpaa wrote:

I would suggest May/June time, does any one have any preferences as to dates and time of week?

Vince who would be the best person to speak to regarding booking such an event at Diggle? Also we need someone with organisational skills to take it onboard from our end :roll:
Guys,

A few decisions need to be made - mid-week or weekend?

If weekend, it would be a matter of dropping in with an existing shoot as we have comps every Saturday and Sunday. We could probably handle another 12 shooters in say an F Class comp.

If mid-week - what day? Date? Range can be hired for £250 for a single range or £500 for the whole lot. I would probably 'do the necessary' if it was a mid week shoot.

What discipline? What range(s)? There is little point coming to Diggle to plink at 100 yards.

Cheers
Vince
Chuck

#36 Post by Chuck »

Guys, given my recent life upsets count my attendance as a bonus, I'll do my best to attend in a spectating capacity.
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Angelfire

#37 Post by Angelfire »

It would be nice to shake a few hands, do we all wear name tag jobbies around our necks so we can be identified. Or should we all roll our left trouser leg up over the knee.

Regards

Phil* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Calm or unflinching in face of trouble, defeat, or loss. May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies. If you can read this then thank a teacher. If you can read this in English then thank a soldier!.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#38 Post by Ovenpaa »

The trouser leg thing is not a great option as some of our members wear skirts/kilts whatever. I am sure remembering names will be easy enough even for me.

Dromia - big beardy bloke with a funny hat
Christel - Purple hair (well it is at the moment)
Me - Tall, tanned, neatly trimmed beard, good looking, suave sophisticated, saver of virtues, defender of whatever.... (Well quite tall then)
Not sure about the others.

:lol: :lol:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Angelfire

#39 Post by Angelfire »

Me - shrinking weekly, God only knows what I will look like if I stick to the regime. Twiggy? with a small beard and bald head.

Regards

Phil*