Man Cave

This section is for reloading and ammunition only, all loads found in here are used strictly at your own risk, if in doubt ask again.
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should treated as suspect and not used.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should be treated as suspect and not used.

Use reloading information posted here at your own risk. This forum (http://www.full-bore.co.uk) is not responsible for any property damage or personal injury as a consequence of using reloading data posted here, the information is individual members findings and observations only. Always verify the load data and be absolutely sure your firearm can handle the load, especially older ones. If in doubt start low and work your way up.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

Re: Man Cave

#41 Post by dromia »

Good looking slugs there, I usually just whack them down as cast and let the barrel do the sizing/impacting. :D

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
jjvc

#42 Post by jjvc »

My interpretation of DIY being Don't Involve Yourself, I have eventually got round to relocating most of my reloading ops into my new mancave / daughters old bedroom.

Not quite finished but most of the important stuff is set up.

My lubrisizing side of the operation is still being done in the back lobby / cats nettie!

This will get finished later too as i am out on the pish tonight.

Joe

Ovenpaa

#43 Post by Ovenpaa »

jjvc wrote:My interpretation of DIY being Don't Involve Yourself, I have eventually got round to relocating most of my reloading ops into my new mancave / daughters old bedroom.

Not quite finished but most of the important stuff is set up.
Looking good. This is where you and I differ, I would have taken over a corner of the daughters bedroom whilst she was still using it. Imagine a boyfriend actually managing to get into her bedroom and spotting the reloading bench in the corner.

"What on earth is all that lot?"

"Oh just my Dad's bullet reloading stuff"

Exit boyfriend stage left. Harrrrrrr!!!

OK, on second thoughts knowing the state my daughters bedroom used to be in and her penchant for shiny things maybe not.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#44 Post by dromia »

You've no bloody shame have you, a tasteless tetleys box on show. :shock:

You will need to go out on the pish as you won't get there staying in drinking that alcohol free frightened water.

:lol:

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad

Fecking stones

Cow's farts matter!

John25

#45 Post by John25 »

He probably uses the Tetleys as a substitute for urine in making his own black powder! :lol:
Gun rhymes with fun.

We are constrained only by the rules of safety and our own imagination.

John

http://www.bisleyshootingservices.co.uk
jjvc

#46 Post by jjvc »

Nowt the matter with the Tetley's lads, i nearly bought meself some Brown Ale to watch England thrash the frogs this evening but thought better of it. If i'm not pished by evenings end i'll open that bottle of Clynelish i got for Crimbo. :mrgreen:

Anyways, never mind my drink problem, what about my DIY work? does it get the thumbs up or what?

Joe ;)
Ovenpaa

#47 Post by Ovenpaa »

jjvc wrote:Nowt the matter with the Tetley's lads, i nearly bought meself some Brown Ale to watch England thrash the frogs this evening but thought better of it. If i'm not pished by evenings end i'll open that bottle of Clynelish i got for Crimbo. :mrgreen:

Anyways, never mind my drink problem, what about my DIY work? does it get the thumbs up or what?

Joe ;)
Well it is fit for function and looks robust which is good, and you stack loads of gear on it which is very good, plus it is indoors and in a room not intended for reloading which is very good.

Down side is till that Tetleys and the fact that you waited for your daughter to move out first. Only way to recover the situation is to tell us it is still her bedroom and it is her Tetleys....
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
dromia
Site Admin

#48 Post by dromia »

ovenpaa wrote:
Down side is till that Tetleys and the fact that you waited for your daughter to move out first. Only way to recover the situation is to tell us it is still her bedroom and it is her Tetleys....
Naw wouldn't work, Joes dowter has more sense than to drink Tetleys s***e. :D

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad

Fecking stones

Cow's farts matter!

jjvc

#49 Post by jjvc »

Aye, you're right Adam, she would sooner drink my Clynelish :lol:
bravo24
Home club or Range: St Giles Yarners R&P Club, Bishop Auckland & District Gun Club, Own 75m Outdoor Range. BASC Member

#50 Post by bravo24 »

My little Man Cave 8-) 8-)
Attachments
Photo0160.jpg
Photo0159.jpg
Photo0156.jpg
With a round in the chamber and the bolt locked tight
I look them in the eyes through my telescopic sight

want to be highlander

P.A Hurworth