Powder dispensers?

This section is for reloading and ammunition only, all loads found in here are used strictly at your own risk, if in doubt ask again.
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should treated as suspect and not used.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should be treated as suspect and not used.

Use reloading information posted here at your own risk. This forum (http://www.full-bore.co.uk) is not responsible for any property damage or personal injury as a consequence of using reloading data posted here, the information is individual members findings and observations only. Always verify the load data and be absolutely sure your firearm can handle the load, especially older ones. If in doubt start low and work your way up.
HeatherW762

Re: Powder dispensers?

#41 Post by HeatherW762 »

I know I'm a tad late on this post but my hubby just bought me a Lyman 1200DPS3 for Christmas and I'm over the moon about it. Lovely piece of kit and although I'm waiting for the rest of the kit (see next post) I have played with it and it's amazingly accurate.
Ovenpaa

#42 Post by Ovenpaa »

HeatherW762 wrote:I know I'm a tad late on this post but my hubby just bought me a Lyman 1200DPS3 for Christmas and I'm over the moon about it. Lovely piece of kit and although I'm waiting for the rest of the kit (see next post) I have played with it and it's amazingly accurate.
Seems a bit early for a Christmas pressie to me!

At the risk of sounding sexist I am always impressed to hear of women who are actively involved in reloading, my wife does 99% of the powder throwing in our house and I can honestly say she probably does a far better job that I could as she has the patience whereas I am happy doing the messy brass and moly bits and the measuring.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
TobyH

#43 Post by TobyH »

Well either the stock or the powder kit is arriving on wednesday (probably powder thingy!).

Looking forward to having a play.
Ovenpaa

#44 Post by Ovenpaa »

Has it arrived yet? :D
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
TobyH

#45 Post by TobyH »

Yes!!! Arrived today.

The good news is that I have found a 240V power adapter for it. Same 9V but has 1200mA instead of the 1000mA on the original. My thought is that the unit will only use what current it needs and therefore should be fine. If I'm mistaken please let me know. Will ask my electronics lecturer tomorrow just to confirm! Doing an HNC in electrical engineering so should know already!!!

Can't wait to give it a go. In fact might just have a play with it tonight just to get familiiar with it...

Thanks Blu, you're a star!!!!!
Ovenpaa

#46 Post by Ovenpaa »

Great news!

1200mA means it has a slightly higher rated power output so no problems as it will only draw what it needs.

Prompt delivery as well.
/d

Shed Journal
Christel
Site Admin

#47 Post by Christel »

Oh wow, good news!

Happy playing..erm reloading :D
Blu

#48 Post by Blu »

:twisted: My pleasure. Was there VAT to pay on it? Shouldn't have been as I did put gift/Xmas pressie on it. Welcome to the Dark Side :twisted:

Blu :twisted:
TobyH

#49 Post by TobyH »

Yes, had to pay about £35 plus post office fee of £8. Still saved me loads though.
Blu

#50 Post by Blu »

Hm, you shouldn't have paid anything as it was marked as a gift. Still as long as you saved money.

Blu :twisted: